Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First to get Warrior, now this one is still processing :gah: I'm sure it'll ship this week, but it would've been great to have had him sooner. At least I won't have to run back and forth taking pictures this time :lol

Hope everyone's arrives looking good...and as we should've learned by now, final decisions should be made upon receiving it in hand! Some pictures can look great, but most will never really do a piece justice.

Should be very soon that we start to see photos of scratched and scuffed domes, yellow mouth tendons that don't fit properly, and various other dings and paint problems. Of course, they won't have replacements but they'll kindly give you a tiny credit to keep it. Let the Sideshow Games begin...:wink1:

Gotta love the optimism...

Sideshow products get slated even before they ship now :huh
They produce awesome collectables when they get it right, let's wait and see before starting the Pitchfork March.

Gotta love the optimism...

Sideshow products get slated even before they ship now :huh
They produce awesome collectables when they get it right, let's wait and see before starting the Pitchfork March.

I was only trying to be funny (well, sortof:naughty)...I was fortunate with my warrior bust and did not have some of the problems others experienced. Many of us have waited a long time for this bust and I hope, for everyone's sake, that the quality control is good and we don't have a rash of disappointment as sometimes can be the case.:pray:

As long as the dome isn't yellow like the one we saw recently at a show I'll be happy. Although I would like a little more luck with the qc on this one given that I was one of the unfortunate few with the Warrior. Still processing here pssssh...

I was only trying to be funny (well, sortof:naughty)...I was fortunate with my warrior bust and did not have some of the problems others experienced. Many of us have waited a long time for this bust and I hope, for everyone's sake, that the quality control is good and we don't have a rash of disappointment as sometimes can be the case.:pray:
Yup! Fingers crossed for all of us.

Sideshow have delivered plenty of awesome statues recently.
Yeh, some disappoint but I hate it when that's all people can remember and reference.

Well here it is, ill post the video soon. Sorry for the bad photos. I like it cause im an alien fan, but teeth paint job and inner mouth are sloppy paint job, the reason to get this is for the translucent head with with the skull inside, this looks amazing.
unnamed.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed.jpg

Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

That looks fantastic from what I can see! The dome turned out like I hoped it would. I'll have to get mine in hand to see if the teeth bother me but I think it looks great!

Back