Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been rearranging my PAX to hold all my Predator bios.
It fits about 3 per shelf and has 6 shelves...
need to move my MR spear to my new lifesize P2 shelf which will have:

P2 HCG bio
P2 MR spear
P2 HCG Disk and Hand
P2 darts
P2 net cannon (from his leg)

maybe a predator skull will be on that shelf.

I should get a fan made shoulder cannon

Post up a few picks Vitus.
:)

Post up a few picks Vitus.
:)
attachment.php

still working on it I need a better stand for the spear and a better cameralol

Do you think the P2 spear is too short on the dio?

It looks about the same scale at the one the Maquette has... short...

Hmm, I posted a reply to this last night, must be ghost mods or something. Anyway...

I think the Dio has a better scale look to it than the P2 maquette, and the dreads are much better, go figure... It is of course much smaller and less detailed but overall I'd say it looks more like the P2 for me, it really is just a great little piece from back in the day.

As for the girth, well the spear is huge no doubt, but then so is the P2, the dio has a good handfull just as it should have and the length is okay.

EDIT, Vitus, what do you think of that HCG bio? I think it's time I pick one up myself now we know SS wont be bettering it with a hero version, what happened there hey?

I like the bio. The stand helps.
The finish is weird I think tho.
Kinda thought predators would take better care of their equipment but P2 really seems to let his stuff go.
Can still be had for around retail I think.

So is the girth the main complaint with the maquette? I thought it was the length.
I'll have to take another look and maybe go to that thread instead lol.

PS. I think The P2 dio unmasked head is pretty detailed on the top of the crown more than the LSB. (face palm)

PSS have you seen the Kenner Cinemacast P1 diorama? He's holding a spear like P2 lol.

That's a definite in my eyes! It's already surprising it's been so long. I'd say we'll all have it pre-ordered by January!

I thought he was a definite spook release. I asked Alex over on SF. She said he's looking like he'll be put up for PO within the first few months of 2014... as it stands.

We may be in for more of a wait yet. :panic:

I thought he was a definite spook release. I asked Alex over on SF. She said he's looking like he'll be put up for PO within the first few months of 2014... as it stands.

We may be in for more of a wait yet. :panic:

Really? Hm...I would've thought a pre-order over the 12 days for sure...well, fingers crossed still and maybe Alex can shed some more light on it! I just want to have this pre-ordered and rest easy knowing two awesome Alien busts will arrive over the next 12 months or so!

Anyone have any hints on when this one will be up for preorder? I passed on the alien warrior so I could nab this one :impatient:

Anyone have any hints on when this one will be up for preorder? I passed on the alien warrior so I could nab this one :impatient:

I asked Alex over on SF a while back.

How's the Big Chap LSB coming on Alex, are we likely to finally see him up for pre order over Christmas?

As of now...it's likely this will be available for order in the beginning few months of 2014...as of right now. :)

If you weren't already aware, it seems the big chap should have been released a few months back but they had issues with the dome and put the warrior out instead which was a bolt out of the blue to us. Hopefully all is resolved now, and hopefully they have altered those teeth, pretty sure they will at least be chromed now. Can't wait to see this guys full reveal.

Interested then Col? ;)

This is definitely my most eagerly anticipated piece of 2014. It's going to look ********* awesome.

This is definitely my most eagerly anticipated piece of 2014. It's going to look ********* awesome.

Mine too... maybe one day they'll include the bottom half and the arms... that should break the bank ;)

Col, I'd say this one is worth the interest, hope they don't pull the same tricks as they did with the Iron man LSB or It'll be wobbly throwing time!

They had better not, this is a thing of beauty! That paint job is very subtle, I'm a little worried as the guys that actually make Sideshows pieces don't do subtle very well....

Yeah it is nicer than the warriors imo, and they don't seem to be rushing this one out, I actually don't mind so much since I po'd the P2 maquette but I'm still eager to see the specs on this.

Oh yeah. I'll follow this for sure. I pre-ordered the Warrior LSB already. this one will be just next to him. LOL.

Back