Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might get this for I already have the maquette. The only question is where I should display it. This thing screams for acrylic case. DAT dome. Arghhhh

Yeah I have a feeling this may be bigger than expected when it rolls up, it's the length of the heads more so than the height and width. But that dome does look amazing on this one, it would be very easy for SS to screw up during production though, fingers crossed after the mess that was the MKVI LSB!

Just hope it looks almost as good as this... with better teeth of course ;)

Nice piece but not very movie accurate. The front dome shape is too round. Similar to the shape of the Magee Alien

dsc00795xnc.jpg

dsc00794uen.jpg

6797493231_f2c0a0b944_m.jpg

Or the McFarlane Alien

12_alien_L.jpg

I agree but not many people have really nailed the big chap look perfectly. At least this one does look really nice.

Cant wait to finally have this on pre-order and if the article is true I’m interested to see what those Hollywood Collectibles Prop Replicas are.

Hopefully Sideshow can get Sigourney's likeness rights now and make me a couple of Ripley PF's. I hope NECA haven't tied it all up that would suck.

Nice catch, the wait goes on for another month or two then... by the way, the sideshow bit says products, plural, I hope they have a few more surprises for us over the year. The two alien busts are a very promising start imo.

I really want this to team up with my Big Chap maquette... combined these and re-produced vintage alien figures = childhood dreams came true!

Don't rub it in, I really regret not buying that maquette, one on ebay atm for £1400 but it is an awful lot of money still....

Back