Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect that we will be impressed. Sideshow has done a spectacular job with the Xenomorphs so far, so I will expect no less with these! I've been looking forward to the Xenos since the Predator LSBs were first introduced!

I missed out on the Predator Legendary Scale Busts too. :gah:

Still, I'm ready for if they ever bring out a Berserker Legendary Scale Bust. I love that guy & I don't really have the spare room for the Life Size Bust. That thing is absolutely huge.

Still, I'm ready for if they ever bring out a Berserker Legendary Scale Bust. I love that guy & I don't really have the spare room for the Life Size Bust. That thing is absolutely huge.

I'm sure they got one on the horizon my friend. Fear not. :)

Yeh, HUGE...

2wcmo85.jpg

You just missed out on this...
https://mothersbasement.co.uk/sideshow-collectibles-predator-2-legendary-scale-bust.html

Still, I'm ready for if they ever bring out a Berserker Legendary Scale Bust. I love that guy

The P1 lsb is a great piece, probably my favorite SS piece ever... the P2 had a horrendous paint job though. I also hope they do a Berserker.... but I hope he has his bio well and truly on ;) He looks awesome in his bio, not so much without for me. I'm hoping for a bio'd Celtic predator LSB as well.

Wolf legendary scale bust please SS!

This!! :hi5:

This picture makes me want to get another P2 dio asap... My P1 looks a little lonely on the top shelf all by himself.

Do you think the P2 spear is too short on the dio?

It looks about the same scale at the one the Maquette has... short...

been rearranging my PAX to hold all my Predator bios.
It fits about 3 per shelf and has 6 shelves...
need to move my MR spear to my new lifesize P2 shelf which will have:

P2 HCG bio
P2 MR spear
P2 HCG Disk and Hand
P2 darts
P2 net cannon (from his leg)

maybe a predator skull will be on that shelf.

I should get a fan made shoulder cannon

Back