Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

I have been thinking about getting this over the warrior bust. I like the open mouth look of warrior but overall I think Big Chap is the better version. I'd like to limit myself to one Alien piece (as long as my willpower holds) and warrior just isn't as impressive IMO.

EXCLUSIVE BACK IN STOCK!

Still no ES on the regular after all this time and no low quantity at all now.

I have been thinking about getting this over the warrior bust. I like the open mouth look of warrior but overall I think Big Chap is the better version. I'd like to limit myself to one Alien piece (as long as my willpower holds) and warrior just isn't as impressive IMO.

I like both, but the Big chap is the original and the best for me, his translucent skull adds a level of creepiness that no other creature, including the warrior can match.

Alright, I caved and ordered Big Chap. I showed both to my wife and she thought Big Chap looked "awesome" and that "Giger was a "demented **** but in a cool way". Every now and then she says something like that and reminds me why I married her.

Alright, I caved and ordered Big Chap. I showed both to my wife and she thought Big Chap looked "awesome" and that "Giger was a "demented **** but in a cool way". Every now and then she says something like that and reminds me why I married her.

haha Awesome :hi5:

Supposedly less than 10 available now. Now that I picked Big Chap I wish it was coming out before Warrior :lol

2000 reg

The regular version has also disappeared from the website when you search for this now. You have to remove the 1 manually. Very weird given that not so long ago it had sold out.

Same thing happened with the Engineer. I think it's a bug on their site because at one point, you couldn't even buy the Engineer if you wanted to.

Also they want to shift the EX because that's their own money, no sellers getting discounts on the reg.

This piece is good enough it should not need cheap sales tricks to move, just gets everyone upset at SS for either having a poor inventory system or intentional manipulation.

Now expected shipping has moved up a month from November to October 2014 according to the SS website. :clap

Back