ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaulFan said:
Man, I really wish I had anticipated wanting Hicks so much when he was easy to order on SSC, guess I missed out on him, can't seem to find him anywhere for sale or reasonable price.

That's how I feel about Vasquez...I missed out the first time around and now she's going for $150 easy on the old Evil-Bay. At least I got Hicks and Apone when they came out...and this time got all 3 (Drake, Ripley and Hudson) and have the Power-Loader and ALIENS Alien on pre-order. Just missing me the Vasquez to go with Drake...:rolleyes:

Indy! How are ya Bro!

Yeah, Vas is necessary, lil' Vas, once you get her right, she won't let you down! Keep looking and get her a tank top!

And Apone, Dude you got THE Apone, man. :D Best it can be! These will be my ultimate set when done, damn, they'll look like they walked out of a film still. You are on your way too!

pjam said:
Indy! How are ya Bro!

Yeah, Vas is necessary, lil' Vas, once you get her right, she won't let you down! Keep looking and get her a tank top!

And Apone, Dude you got THE Apone, man. :D Best it can be! These will be my ultimate set when done, damn, they'll look like they walked out of a film still. You are on your way too!

Oh totally Paul! OUR Apone's kick ass! Wor-Gar's is 'almost' as good, but not quite. :D

Yeah, this set is turning into true display show-stoppers for sure. I've already contacted Les to get him to work up my Hudson "Stoner" head into Hicks, and repaint my Drake and Ripley heads...next, my Lonnie Hudson head when that becomes available!

True story, it IS like these guys walked offscreen and into my living room. Totally amazing though.

And I'll keep my eyes open for good ole Vaz...she's a MUST now to stand side-by-side with Drake, Smart-Gun's at the ready, fightin' off ALIENS! Yee-Haw!!!

Oh, and all your photos look AMAZING, can't wait to get all my figs lookin' that good!

You will Bro. AND it's worth it! I'm getting ALL my stuff completed within the next few weeks, EVERYTHING. Then relax...

Gotta dirty up those duds too!

AND Image Wizard MaulFan will one day make a hi-res Film Image Display background for us, then they will be INSANE!

Last edited:
Made a couple more minor mods to my Hudson and took some pics. I added more graffiti to his helmet cover with a sharpie and I made the comtech pouch by painting a small pouch from a Hot Toys military figure olive drab and adding the webbing strap. You can also see the Dragon Models British Commando knife I used a little better.

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

Hey everyone

I got in my hottoys grid alien, brown alien, apone, and vasquez delivered this week.

I love these hottoys figures, been waiting for figures like these to be made for a long time. Haven't put these ones together yet, can't wait to lol.

screamingmetal said:
A New Rip head sculpt is awesome news, I just wish the Power Loader set came with an extra head so I can switch it out with the first release. ...
You can't have it all, I'm afraid :D.

Oh, but he Power Loader set better come with some rubber arms, 'caus the elbow joints do suck! :D

DBoz, that extra stuff you did to Hudson's helmet is AMAZING!
Did he have all that?????
I must be completely blind. I have missed a lot of details all these years.
(Not surprised...I never noticed Darth Vader's mask color scheme until a few years ago...I had always thought it was just black...I know I missed details on these CM!)

And yes, the news of the new Rip sculpt is very interesting. I am glad the PL is on order! Twice! :D
Now, to see her.....

Is the custom Apone head still available anywere, I have a chance to get an Apone but I dont want it if I cant get find the custom head.

Does anyone have any info on if or where I can find one?

figuremasterles said:
DBoz, that extra stuff you did to Hudson's helmet is AMAZING!
Did he have all that?????
I must be completely blind. I have missed a lot of details all these years.
(Not surprised...I never noticed Darth Vader's mask color scheme until a few years ago...I had always thought it was just black...I know I missed details on these CM!)

And yes, the news of the new Rip sculpt is very interesting. I am glad the PL is on order! Twice! :D
Now, to see her.....

Thanks for the compliments. Most of Hudson's graffiti you can't see in the movie. The 8 ball is most prominent. The rest I got from publicity pictures and here: https://www.harryharris.com/bdu.htm.

For Aliens I'm still hoping for a wall-cocooned victim and some eggs accessories. Actually, the med-lab containers with some face-huggers in them would be a cool accessory too.

And while I desperately want them to do a Newt (I can see them going ahead and doing it if they could re-use the body again for other things), we need a good looking Bishop with a great likeness (because it's Lance man! It needs to be dead-on!), and if they did make a Bishop, a split-in-half Bishop would be a must have as well!

Hey, what gives? Things sure got quiet here all of a sudden! Guess everyone's just waiting for their Hudson head sculpts, repaints, and spare parts to arrive??? Or maybe all the recent excitement over HT's T-800 Endo has everybody's attention for the moment.
:dunno

It's actually kinda spooky...

I'm waiting for Drake. He'll be here Wednesday.

I have spent and INSANE amount of money in the last month, now with Drake and the Endo I just order from Toy2, its over $1000.00:google.

So it may be awhile before I can get Josh and Les to do some paint apps for me:monkey2

But at least I have the figures in hand, I guess the custom apps can wait.

Yeah Chase, get to 'em when you can BUT get them done. :D When this set is complete with a hi res digital film image display background it will provide a lifetime of coolness! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back