ALIEN 3 Fetal Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently own and love the palisades piece as an AP # 114 of 120.

I see them going for around $50 for the regular version. If I am to sell mine, is it worth any more being an AP or not really?

I currently own and love the palisades piece as an AP # 114 of 120.

I see them going for around $50 for the regular version. If I am to sell mine, is it worth any more being an AP or not really?

Dunno, I personally just buy the stuff I want, not necessarily "collecting" so to speak, so I've never really cared for (or looked for) " low #'s" or APs. I dont care if they make 5000 of them. If it's a cool piece, it just means I'll have a better chance of getting one! ;).

I'm sure collectors ears are burning right now... :D

Mine got here a couple of hours ago. I'm not sure I like the base. I'm piss scared it's gonna topple over or slide off the thing and the tail will snap in the fall.

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

An idea of the size compared to me:

IMG_0243.jpg

I really like this piece. The queen has always been my favorite alien. Big and badass.

I really like this piece. The queen has always been my favorite alien. Big and badass.

Congrats and welcome to the Fetal Queen Club! :banana

I agree the base is simple, but its clean and iconic, it like the queen is saying "I dont need a name plate!" :D

Question for you guy's who have this piece in hand.
Would you say it's in 1:1 scale, close or way under????
Thanks in advance.

Question for you guy's who have this piece in hand.
Would you say it's in 1:1 scale, close or way under????
Thanks in advance.

Full 1/1 "ready-to-burst-out-of-your-chest" scale. I can see why this would cause much discomfort inside... ;)

Got mine today and love it. Its a high quality movie replica and looks great next to my Dog Alien Maq. The magnet on mine is REALLY strong and grabs right onto the queen. What I don't understand is the way SS distributes the edition numbers. I canceled my pre-order, then got on the waitlist, it converted and I still recieved bust #8 of 750. I'm definetly not complaining but that edition number should have been long gone. Must be a crap shoot, lol. Oh and to top off getting this great collectible I got one of the $250 Golden cards. What a great start to a day!! Thanks SS

Got mine today and love it. Its a high quality movie replica and looks great next to my Dog Alien Maq. The magnet on mine is REALLY strong and grabs right onto the queen. What I don't understand is the way SS distributes the edition numbers. I canceled my pre-order, then got on the waitlist, it converted and I still recieved bust #8 of 750. I'm definetly not complaining but that edition number should have been long gone. Must be a crap shoot, lol. Oh and to top off getting this great collectible I got one of the $250 Golden cards. What a great start to a day!! Thanks SS

congrats dude - happy day for you :):banana

you should post some pics - maybe some shots of it next to your Alien 3 Maquette for a size comparison

The Palisades queen foetus is much better than he ss one, more detail, better cast and paint job

I'm going to have to disagree, and I'm a big Pali fan.

The sculpt and paint job on this, especially for a prepaint, is amazing.

Last edited:
Here's mine now. I broke it three different times. :(
No way I could match the paint after I fixed it and hid the cracks so I had to repaint it.

queenrepaing006.jpg

queenrepaint.jpg

queenrepaing009.jpg

queenrepaing011a.jpg

queenrepaing012.jpg

queenrepaing013.jpg

queenrepaing015.jpg

queenrepaing016.jpg

queenrepaing017.jpg

Now I have to repaint the base but I don't know what colour.

Back