ALIEN 3 Fetal Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its got the body of this guy.

littlefoot.jpg

looks pretty cool actually, but an easy pass, sideshow made a fetal mistake making this one. queen maquette FTW

pass looks just like the palisades piece. damnit where the hell is the alien queen maquette!:mad:

Why is everyone asking for a Alien Queen maquette?? Nothing is going to be any closer or better than the SWS Queen that was released..

Anyway, the fetal queen looks nifty but not nifty enough to seperate me from my $$.

Why is everyone asking for a Alien Queen maquette?? Nothing is going to be any closer or better than the SWS Queen that was released..

Anyway, the fetal queen looks nifty but not nifty enough to seperate me from my $$.

what's the sws queen , your talking about,any pictures?

Looks good but I paid $50 for my AP palisades. Is this 4 times better? I'm also not sure what they were thinking with that horrible base. It takes way too much attention away from the actual sculpture and I also can't stop thinking that base should be for an AVP piece, does not look alien3. I just checked out the box to alien 3 as well and while this is more accurate than the palisades piece it is not perfect. Odd considering ADI would have designed the look of the one on the cover of the film too. Does anyone else think the paint job is odd too?

WTF, that looks crap for $200. And what does that ridiculous pyramid shaped base supposed to mean? I ain't seen pyramids in Fury 161! ADI really got carried away.

I like it, but not for $200:confused: They are using those huge bases so that they can say it is 14.5" tall. The base is practically the same size as the actual fetus:confused: Same with the predalien concept. They also have it's height at 14.5" but the base looks like it is almost a third of the total height. The actual predalien not including the base is probably 10". I will still be getting both of these pieces, but not directly from sideshow. :rolleyes:

Product Size:
14.5" H (368.3mm) x 10" W (254mm) x 7.5" D (190.5mm)*

Back