Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *2001 Dave Bowman, Rocket & Groot*

Nice score with that Bowman. Have you seen the semi-licenesed version that's coming out?

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Collection Update*

Overal Collection Picture Update:
dhReih.jpg

And some new Pics:
335QkW.jpg

CdvDuz.jpg

QNVg9B.jpg

1cPR0k.jpg

Q4anrZ.jpg

MG7UeQ.jpg

You have the bestest collection!!!....GnR should be in that update photo though:rock

You have the bestest collection!!!....GnR should be in that update photo though:rock

Thanks man! Haha GnR is sold unfortunately, they are some amazing figures, just felt music figures didn't fit in my collection enough.

Man, you sure have a loy of will power....if that makes sense....It would have been very hard for me to let those go. Wow:(

Man, you sure have a loy of will power....if that makes sense....It would have been very hard for me to let those go. Wow:(

Yea I know what you mean, I often want to buy a million different figures and keep a million others but I would run out of room and money hahaha, so I have to have some criteria for what stays and what doesn't.

Nice update. Just out of curiosity did you get a green eyes jack torrance or a brown eyes?

Also just realized you have a dicaprio candy.....so any thought on the recent push to get the Butchers coat upgraded to a more accurate color and fabric? We're thinking that color swatch Yunsil used for candy might be the best option but is it a burgundy color or more of a merlot wine color? I'd love to see what the candy jacket looks like next to Bill v2 for reference.

Last edited:

Nice update. Just out of curiosity did you get a green eyes jack torrance or a brown eyes?

Also just realized you have a dicaprio candy.....so any thought on the recent push to get the Butchers coat upgraded to a more accurate color and fabric? We're thinking that color swatch Yunsil used for candy might be the best option but is it a burgundy color or more of a merlot wine color? I'd love to see what the candy jacket looks like next to Bill v2 for reference.

Thanks! Off the top of my head since I'm not in front of Torrance I want to say the wrong color one I got haha whatever that is I don't remember but at the time I checked and it was wrong. As for the new Bill2 jacket color ya the Candie one is a great choice, the pictures you used in that thread are of my Candie, I'll try and get you a pic tonight of Candie next to Bill2 for color reference!

Thanks for your help Ajk. Those shelves are pure art. You've got great taste in characters!

I need a Rainman Dark Helmet with the DX crushed helmet. We gotta rally up the troops and start campaigning for it! :lol

Thanks for your help Ajk. Those shelves are pure art. You've got great taste in characters!

I need a Rainman Dark Helmet with the DX crushed helmet. We gotta rally up the troops and start campaigning for it! :lol

No problem man and thanks, appreciate it!

I would kill for a Rainman Dark Helmet

Love the angles of the photographs, really brings the figures to life.

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *MJ Choi/Kato - Raiders Indiana Jones*

Loving this figure!

MJ Choi/Kato Works/Hot Toys/mFisher - "Raiders of the Lost Ark" Indiana Jones:
RAP6TO.jpg

tf9J0v.jpg

DI3io9.jpg

OGiJfQ.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *MJ Choi/Kato - Raiders Indiana Jones*

What body are you using?

Back