Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Elvis1976 Guns N' Roses, Rainman Jack Torrance DX*

so you're the guy who got these...I wasnt even able to scroll down and contemplate and boom....sorry guys, sold. If you ever wanna let these go please think of me...pretty please?:wave

Haha thanks but they are staying for now.

Jesus! Those GnR figures are insane! Sooooo jealous....

Thanks!

Very amazing acquisitions bro!

Appreciate it darthstitch!

So you're the one that nabbed the GNR figs...

Haha yep.

Last edited:
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Elvis1976 Guns N' Roses, Rainman Jack Torrance DX*

Congrats on the GNR figures. I would love to be able to get these someday.

Congrats on the GNR figures. I would love to be able to get these someday.

Thanks man!

New Additions!

Hot Toys - Rocket & Groot 2Pack Exclusive:
TGSz4k.jpg

JxVvS0.jpg

nRsjBv.jpg

PmOqAZ.jpg

Mm39ab.jpg

FODwWt.jpg

0RXcQb.jpg

MXKOTK.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *HT Rocket & Groot, Elvis1976 Guns N' Roses*

Great update my friend WOW!!!

That's a great set of figs man. Congrats!

New Additions!

Hot Toys - Rocket & Groot 2Pack Exclusive:
TGSz4k.jpg

JxVvS0.jpg

nRsjBv.jpg

PmOqAZ.jpg

Mm39ab.jpg

FODwWt.jpg

0RXcQb.jpg

MXKOTK.jpg

Can you just make Groot stretch his arm out and give Chris Pratt a right good slap? It's well deserved.

One of the best collections on the freaks, my collection pales into insignificance when I see your stuff.

Can I ask, what exactly do you get with the Scottish Freedom, Braveheart fig DX version?

Thanks.

One of the best collections on the freaks, my collection pales into insignificance when I see your stuff.

Can I ask, what exactly do you get with the Scottish Freedom, Braveheart fig DX version?

Thanks.

Thanks so much for the kind comments, really appreciated! As for Wallace the DX comes with the fully clothed built figure with a choice of 2 differently painted sculpts one of the neutral and the other of the screaming. I went with War Paint Neutral and Bloodied Warpaint Screaming. It also came with the leather war vest and for an added cost the leather sheath. The DX Exclusives were the real wood shield and real metal sword made by the artist FullMetal. By the way the painting options available were:

Neutral Clean
Neutral Warpaint
Screaming Warpaint
Screaming Bloodied Warpaint

Thanks again, hope that helps!

Thanks so much for the kind comments, really appreciated! As for Wallace the DX comes with the fully clothed built figure with a choice of 2 differently painted sculpts one of the neutral and the other of the screaming. I went with War Paint Neutral and Bloodied Warpaint Screaming. It also came with the leather war vest and for an added cost the leather sheath. The DX Exclusives were the real wood shield and real metal sword made by the artist FullMetal. By the way the painting options available were:

Neutral Clean
Neutral Warpaint
Screaming Warpaint
Screaming Bloodied Warpaint

Thanks again, hope that helps!

Ok thanks for the information.
:duff

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *2001 Dave Bowman, Rocket & Groot*

Very cool addition. I bet the red really pops in your display.

Another great fig for you collection. :clap
''Open the Pod Bay Doors Hal ''

My mum went to see 2001 when it came out in the 60's when she was a teenager. She said it was so boring she walked out half way through :lol Not really a chick flick I guess.

Very cool addition. I bet the red really pops in your display.

Thanks man! I have him next to my Dark Helmet because they are both made by Spenser.

Another great fig for you collection. :clap
''Open the Pod Bay Doors Hal ''

My mum went to see 2001 when it came out in the 60's when she was a teenager. She said it was so boring she walked out half way through :lol Not really a chick flick I guess.

Hahaha, probably not, thanks man!

I have watched your collection over time transform into an amazing collection. Great display as always.

Wow! That's a beautiful figure right there. Would love to see a Rainman version of it someday but that figure by Spenser is a beauty. Congrats and enjoy!

Latest figure!

Spenser - "2001 A Space Odyssey" Dave Bowman:
aVxDey.jpg

s6all0.jpg

NVQrjX.jpg

uO9XkO.jpg

qsthUM.jpg

dRUjzi.jpg

I have watched your collection over time transform into an amazing collection. Great display as always.

Wow! That's a beautiful figure right there. Would love to see a Rainman version of it someday but that figure by Spenser is a beauty. Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you so much guys, really appreciate it!

Back