AH Black Cat Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh you got more pics of MJ?

IMG_2216.jpg

If I just saw the control art and no statue, I would have to say that the statue based of this art would be awesome, without question one the best one of the line. But seeing both at once, the control art and the actual statue, leaves me wanting more out of the comiquette.

I love it, but i'm not in love with it--if you know what i'm saying fellas.

Guys, let's not go down the "statue is nice but the art is nicer" route again.

We did that for Emma, we did that for MJ.

In both cases the art could be considered hotter than the poly. But then the poly slinks its way into your life, and you have 3D boobs on your mantelpiece, and you kinda realise that you've seen way too many hot women in 2D already.

:D

Guys, let's not go down the "statue is nice but the art is nicer" route again.

We did that for Emma, we did that for MJ.

In both cases the art could be considered hotter than the poly. But then the poly slinks its way into your life, and you have 3D boobs on your mantelpiece, and you kinda realise that you've seen way too many hot women in 2D already.

:D

I agree; however, it does seem that SS is gradually drifting farther from the concept art for this line. I predict that the next piece will look like it needs a shave. Where? :D

Is the Black Cat's base circular like MJ's and Emma's? It doesn't look like it from those pics, she looks to be on boxes obviously but I was wondering if they kept that continuity. :confused:

I agree; however, it does seem that SS is gradually drifting farther from the concept art for this line. I predict that the next piece will look like it needs a shave. Where? :D

Well, maybe they'll drift back on the next piece. Hughes draws such great boobs it's a pity not the be as close to them as possible. Okay, that doesn't sound quite right . . . :lol

Well, maybe they'll drift back on the next piece. Hughes draws such great boobs it's a pity not the be as close to them as possible. Okay, that doesn't sound quite right . . . :lol

Your a man, you said exactly what you thought...shocker!

Nice find with the artwork. This seems to be Photoshopped, I'm sure the final version will be beautifully colored.

Aside from the pose, the sculpt really seems to have nailed the facial likeness this time. And Adam's women's faces have been surprisingly cute this time around (he's usually more into the Julie Strain type, heavy jawed and thinner lipped, from what I've seen).

Black Cat will probably be sold out by the time the newsletter comes out...

Your a man, you said exactly what you thought...shocker!

Ouch, a critique with a grammatical error, on the Internet no less . . . shocker! :lol

I kid because I care. It should be "You're a man, . . ." since "your" is the possessive form and "you're" is the contraction of "you are."

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

By the way, what's so bad about being close to a nice pair of boobs? :rotfl

Back