After 8 months of battling Cancer my dad passed away.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** cancer....

Sorry to hear Jamie. Be grateful for the time you had with him and keep him living in your heart. Again, sorry for your loss... :(

Yo Eli!! Sorry for your loss bro. We dont see each other face to face but we care about each other. We familia here. Even bodie. Message me on facebook anytime bro.

Somehow missed this on Facebook (I've not been on as much as usual)...I'm so sorry to hear. I'm glad you were able to spend some time with him before he passed; I hope you gained some closure in the final days. It will always hurt, but he is in a better, pain-free place now and has left behind half his DNA in a wonderful son :duff :1-1:

My condolences my friend. I'm coming up on the one year anniversary of my mom passing away so I know what you are going through.

Jamie, I've been waiting to see if I had more words to share with you than simple condolences, but there's just nothing there. Losing my dad never gave me any special wisdom other than having walked the same road before you. The road doesn't really change. I don't know of anything that can be said besides that I'm very sorry that you lost your dad, and that I hope you can make the best of a terrible thing. You have my deepest empathy. I know your father meant a lot to you, so it's going to be a while before that hole feels any smaller. It will never get any smaller (I tend to think it gets bigger), but there will come a time when it doesn't feel as big.

Your friends are here for you until it does. :duff

My condolences to you. It definitely hurts to lose a love one. I myself was in a very frustrating and painful position -I still am- with my son and wife.. if you are interested to read about it
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125387
Family is the most important thing in life, so I know how you must feel for having loss such an important part of yours. I give you my best wishes and I hope my words and that of the fellow freaks can give you a little bit of warm and comfort that your heart needs.

Back