After 8 months of battling Cancer my dad passed away.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to hear about your father. Losing a parent is never easy to bear. I hope you'll be alright. Take care.

Very sorry about your dad man, this makes me feel pretty crappy and did ever since you mentioned it to me a little while ago..take care of your family,cherish the memories you had with him together with your family and friends.

My father will be visiting me from NL this week, i will most definitely be hugging him just a little longer each time i get the chance within this short amount of time i will have with him because every moment we spend together is precious time that can't be wasted, you just never know, almost lost him to a heart attack last year.

Hello,

We don't know each other, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My heartfelt condolences to you. May he rest in peace and always be with you, in your heart and your memories.

clibman

I lost my father to a sudden heart attack eleven years ago. You have my sympathies, brother. Take it easy and be kind to yourself.

Sorry to hear that,man. My dad fought lung cancer ( which eventually went to his brain) for 2 and a half year before he died. So I feel you. He's been gone almost 7 years.....wow. Can't believe it's been that long. He never met my wife or my baby. And didn't live long enough to see his youngest son (me) finally get his **** together.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back