AFCS Custom Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool stuff, thanks for posting.

Interesting to see such a range of figures, and some of the work is absolutely mindblowing!!!

My Favs

ACFS2007_25.jpg

ACFS2007_46.jpg

ACFS2007_09.jpg

ACFS2007_10.jpg

ACFS2007_12.jpg

1305067394_e9380fe0d9.jpg

Last edited:
This is literally the first coverage I have seen. I wasn't able to go :monkey2, to my regret, and have waited with bated breath to see anything!
Thanks for the posts guys!
I WILL be at the next one. I have promised Louie that, and there are plans afoot regarding it already.

Wow.... Amazing figures!! I really wish I could have gone too, wasn't invited.. but still would have liked to go and see all the cool art. Next year, if Les goes.. I will do my best to come along. :rock

Don't wanna say more about it now, but just heard from Louie, and I am a go for the next show! :rock

Now, about this one...
I think they all rock. But Doc T's are unbelievable, as is Callous and so many of the others...and those gothic figures, ESPECIALLY that guy on the motorcycle, is just plain outstanding! Terrific works.
Thanks so much for posting those links! :rock

I was reading about this and seeing the photos on the OSW forum, ....MAN i wish I lived in America sometimes. I'd so be there :rock

Back