Adolf Hitler Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SepticFlesh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some may call me kinda crazy for this but IMO I believe this would be an amazing idea...I think Sideshow or Hot Toys should put out an "Adolf Hitler" PF or even just a 1/6 collectible.

I mean they have made movies about this notorious leader as well as numerous documentaries.

I am not a Nazi or racist in any way I just have a fascination with Adolf Hitler and think it would be pretty cool to have a nice PF statue or even a 1/6 figure of him in my collection.
Any thoughts?

Don't think anyone mainstream like Sideshow or HT would touch that with a ten-foot pole. Just has too much baggage, I think.

Its weird and creepy, but if that's your thing 3R has already put out other Hitler figures. One in the brown jacket he wore in the 30's and one from the 40's. They also made figure of other leading Nazis. Goring, Goebbels and Himmler.

Oh, and SSC or HT will never touch these monsters.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

3R handle all the 1/6 figures that no one else will touch including all the historical WW1 and 2 era bad guys.

And yes they have a Hitler figure ... think they've had a few actually like young Hitler, old Hitler, yelling Hitler, etc...

They do the complete Nazi leadership and also do Himmler, Goering, etc... (and Japanese and Italian leadership figures of the era)

Just google 3R

Some may call me kinda crazy for this but IMO I believe this would be an amazing idea...I think Sideshow or Hot Toys should put out an "Adolf Hitler" PF or even just a 1/6 collectible.

I mean they have made movies about this notorious leader as well as numerous documentaries.

I am not a Nazi or racist in any way I just have a fascination with Adolf Hitler and think it would be pretty cool to have a nice PF statue or even a 1/6 figure of him in my collection.
Any thoughts?

I think it would be devastating for any big time manufacturer to do this.
They would get a lot of negative press for immortalizing him as a statue or figure.

I’ve seen the hitler and natzi figures and also ol winney.
Not really my thing but they are well made.
Collect what is personal to you nevermind what others think.
If you want something a bit more sociably acceptable check out dam toys natzi zombies from the film dead snow, they are very cool.

I feel sorry for you if you have a "fascination" with Hitler. You should probably get checked out.

tumblr_mjiwurc8N31qlmjjto1_1280.gif

I would absolutely buy that. The dressing alone could be phenomenal. The theme could be right out of the classic bunker scenes from the movie Downfall. If you haven't seen Downfall check it out. A designers orgy of scenes to pick from. Film won too many awards to count. For anyone to even suggest that toy selections must be tied in any way to political correctness is missing the whole point about collecting rare things. IMO needless to say. USS Missouri battleship and emperor hirowontonsoup surrendering gutless on the ship would be outstanding piece anyone would have to admire in one way or another. IKE would be equally tight. Finally a solid idea that warrants the insulting prices these so called high end toy makers charge.

While I wouldn't buy it, I could see why certain people would. I would think history buffs and WWII collectors, maybe nazis but I feel like they aren't really interested in figures/statues. They're probably more into being awful people and hating.

I feel sorry for you if you have a "fascination" with Hitler. You should probably get checked out.

Yes I have a fascination with his rise to power and believe it or not even though he did God aweful things he had to be one Hell on an intelligent person to pull off what he did.
I can choose to like what I like and it sounds like you need to grow up...especially telling me I need to get checked out just because of this?

Anyway thanks for the replies I will definately look into those companies that were posted.

I guess being that I have a number of PF's from Sideshow's "the Dead" line and love "the Walking Dead" show and graphic novels so much this would make me a sick **** as well right?

Just because a person is fascinated by dark evil things does not make them bad or messed up people...now if they were to act out on evil acts now that is different.

I would absolutely buy that. The dressing alone could be phenomenal. The theme could be right out of the classic bunker scenes from the movie Downfall. If you haven't seen Downfall check it out. A designers orgy of scenes to pick from. Film won too many awards to count. For anyone to even suggest that toy selections must be tied in any way to political correctness is missing the whole point about collecting rare things. IMO needless to say. USS Missouri battleship and emperor hirowontonsoup surrendering gutless on the ship would be outstanding piece anyone would have to admire in one way or another. IKE would be equally tight. Finally a solid idea that warrants the insulting prices these so called high end toy makers charge.

Yes I have seen this movie and it is amazing.
I also love the numerous YouTube videos where they take the scene where Adolf is completely losing his temper and people change the subtitles to where it looks like his he *****ing about how bad Metallica's new single sounds etc.

...but yes nothing wrong with collecting German Nazi stuff. My Father has several original German Lugers worth tons but he will never sell them...and like Ricky Fitts in "American Beauty" my Father would kick my arse if he knew I was messing with them,lol.

I think I can get "Downfall" on Hulu I feel like watching it again.

I want a 1/6 Hitler just so my Star Spangled Man With A Plan can punch him out, but I refuse to pay the current aftermarket prices...

Yes I have a fascination with his rise to power and believe it or not even though he did God aweful things he had to be one Hell on an intelligent person to pull off what he did.
I can choose to like what I like and it sounds like you need to grow up...especially telling me I need to get checked out just because of this?

Anyway thanks for the replies I will definately look into those companies that were posted.

I guess being that I have a number of PF's from Sideshow's "the Dead" line and love "the Walking Dead" show and graphic novels so much this would make me a sick **** as well right?

Just because a person is fascinated by dark evil things does not make them bad or messed up people...now if they were to act out on evil acts now that is different.

I agree. I'm interested in medieval torture machines/techniques, I'm not going to start torturing people. I love horror and slasher movies, I'm not going to chop up people. Hitler is obviously a gigantic *** head but when people say they're interested in Nazi history and Hitler, I feel like the gut reaction would be to say "what's wrong with you?". I can see why this would be asked too. When your name is used as the example of the worst thing ever, he's not going to have many fans. If you're interested in something though it doesn't make them a believer of the interest or someone who would act upon it.

I would definitely buy it. I've got a lot of American and German soldiers and officers from that time period. I wouldn't mind completing my collection with some officials.

I've got an interest for the Nazis, no doubt. I'm not even racist. My woman is from Pakistan, dark skin and muslim. The uniforms Nazi Germany had were amazing and while I don't agree with Hitler's vision at all, I believe the soldiers deserve some credit for fighting for their country. It's a common misconception that every soldier on the Nazi's end was a Nazi. They were forced and manipulated to go in the Army, if they refused, they would get shoved in prison and later in the war, a lot worse than that.

Again, I don't support Hitler but it'd be a nice figure to have. For both completion and historical purpose. I'd like a leader behind the troops.

Hitler would make sense on display with Cap decking him. But Red Skull is a pretty good proxy--one Nazi HT and Sideshow don't mind producing.

I have one of the 3R figures of this. I've never taken it out of the box. I got it for my Indy 12 inch figure but I chickened out on displaying it.

I can say, looking at it in the box, it is an amazing figure.

Don't think anyone mainstream like Sideshow or HT would touch that with a ten-foot pole. Just has too much baggage, I think.

Yeah, no way would SSC want that much bad publicity. I know he's a historical figure and they made figures of other "bad" people but Hitler is just the ONE guy a mainstream company wouldn't touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back