Adolf Hitler Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more than weird or creepy, it's ****ed up. I mean come on these people were literally pure evil. You might as well add Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Che, etc to the list of scum you'd put on a shelf...

LOL, I'm pretty sure there's been two or three Stalin figures, Che's had two figures. I know there's been two Hitlers, I think maybe a third.

And Sucker Punch still only has two.

LOL, I'm pretty sure there's been two or three Stalin figures, Che's had two figures. I know there's been two Hitlers, I think maybe a third.

And Sucker Punch still only has two.
Not only that, but Che is such a pop culture icon at this point that he was released by a major 1/6 scale company. Of course, he isn't universally vilified in the way that the various genocidal dictators of the world are. I've never seen a 1/6 scale Pol Pot, or Milosevic.

Pol Pot was a graduate student at the University of Paris. Double doctorates in philosophy and economics. Big fan of Marx and Rousseau. Know who else loved Rousseau?

I figured you would :D

Interestingly, Kant was also indirectly responsible for a cornerstone of the Bush Doctrine--spreading democracy across the planet.

...which Bush cribbed from Woodrow Wilson.

And now we're back to WWI. Funny how that works.

Last edited:
This is weird,people saying about Hitler,Nazis etc...

Mao from China killed about 80 million people,Stalin as well and the biggest was the Church Inquisition and I bet you can find stuff about them with no problem on eBay,but Hitler stuff is banned besides coins and stamps/books. :cuckoo:

Are you saying the others should be banned too?

No what I'm saying is Hitler or the Nazis killed less than the other dudes and the other ones are allowed on eBay.Hitler is only banned because of who they killed.:slap

If it gets very heated, it'll just get closed. I don't think it's there yet, though. Seems like Hitler threads have a 50/50 chance of getting closed.

No what I'm saying is Hitler or the Nazis killed less than the other dudes and the other ones are allowed on eBay.Hitler is only banned because of who they killed.:slap

I knew what you were saying, but the Soviets killed a lot of Jews as well.

Communism tends to get a pass. I know that bugs the hell out of the people who think fascism should get a pass too, but what're ya gonna do? :dunno

The Nazi agenda as it pertained to Jews was to wipe out a race... Genocide has and will occur, but the specificity of the race/religion of this particular event makes it stand out. It's no more or less horrible than any of the other ones you mentioned.

In the interest of providing honest, unbiased information, i shall help out OP

There's several out there if you want one. you don't need hot toys or SS to make it. The existing ones are pretty good, and getting better with each release

items35334.jpg

there are others otu there too, and they're all pretty solid liknesses

3R%20DID%20GM606%20Head%20of%20SS%20Heinrich%20Himmler%20A.JPG

Dead in the rubble would be a perfect pose.

There is no question that these guys are horendously EVIL people historicly. They're about as bad as you can possibloy get without actualy having super powers.

THAT SAID, stuffing your head in the sand and pretending it didn't happen, or denying they ever lived dosn't help.

Personaly, i find that some Nazi's, OR Nazi leaders CAN work in a well planned out display.

Pose them with hot toys REd skull.

Having Captian America Punching hitler in the Face makes for a fun display on the shelf too.

Or having Indy works as well.

However, having them posed, in a museum pose in what resembles a place of honor on a shelf would come across ( to me ) as Goshe, and low-class.

( with the exception of it ACTUALY being in a Museum in said Museum pose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back