Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at her. Why would you want to look her in the eye. Talking about that now my eyes are worst than her. You know what i mean.

hmmm I think your trying to say No one really looks at statues eyes (I'm guessing because of T&A) and that your eyes are worse than hers.

I do find it funny that you didnt understand yourself. lol

I still think it depends on the angle that the pic is taken. Here a couple of other shots of mine, intentionally taken from an angle to try and make it look good. Your thoughts?

IMG_3377Large.jpg
IMG_3379Large.jpg

Eh, maybe they are cross-eyed. Dang it, I'm getting tired of sending stuff back. I don't want to be put on SS's black list.

I'm afraid that they eyes are definitely cross eyed. I know you don't WANT them to be cross eyed, which is why you sometimes see them as not, because your mind is basically playing tricks on you. Clear your mind and just look at it. Go with your first instinct. If it looks cross eyed at first , then in that case, it probably IS. I'm afraid all of them are a bit off.

Last edited:
Well my twin brother was suppose to get his She-Hulk on Friday, well more to the point Friday evening, we seem to be on the very tail end of the UPS route from Brockton,MA.
The "normal" delivery time came and went, you know around the morning or afternoon. Then "our delivery" time came and went, around 6-7pm at night, still no She-Hulk.
We had to call UPS with the shipping number and they told us the truck " was very full" and couldn't make it out that evening and that they were sorry.
Now my brother's She-Hulk is sitting in a UPS truck,I doubt in a garage, but I'm hoping it is,Brockton is a piece of crap city btw.
A snow storm is due to hit our area,so that means it's going to be freezing in the truck with a chance of She-Hulk breaking due to the cold weather.
THANKS UPS!
It's not even near Christmas, I can't imagine what will happen in 20 days when more packages don't make it out.
"Sorry you gifts didn't make it out,we're to lazy to do our ONLY job, you know DELIVERING PACKAGES!
:banghead:mad::banghead:mad:
:chew
Oh yeah they didn't even update our e-mail it still says out for delivery!
Jackasses!

Okay, here are some quick pics I took. I cant tell if the eyes are cocked :))) so let me know what you guys think. Also there is some small paint mistakes. the biggest being on her right hand (pic 3). Looks like they added too much paint in that area.

pic 1
shehulk1.jpg

pic2
shehulk2.jpg

pic3
shehulkpaintmistake.jpg

Looks perfectly fine..........:)

;).........................:devil

Ok so far there like only 3 people on this thread that have shown there's I dunno i don't think it's fair to say they all have bad eyes. Maybe the little Asian lady got tired and lost focus at statue 500.

So UPs never showed up on Friday.:mad:Now my SHE HULK will sit on the same truck all weekend,then get more items thrown on top of it come Monday.I'm ????!ng pissed:banghead:banghead

So UPs never showed up on Friday.:mad:Now my SHE HULK will sit on the same truck all weekend,then get more items thrown on top of it come Monday.I'm ????!ng pissed:banghead:banghead

Yep same here. I have them shipped to my work which is a retail store so someone can sign for it, but UPS said they tried to deliver at 4:30 but no one was there to sign for it. Funny, considering we don't close until 5:00. When I called they said that the driver was already done for the day and it was on a truck with a thousand other items. I've never heard of a UPS driver being done that early during the holiday season; sounds a lot like someone wanted to be done early for their Friday.

Whenever I have a shipment during the holidays, I always get screwed. All I can say is there better not be any damage. :mad:

Funny thing about UPS and the She Hulk delivery attempts. I missed it on Wednesday, but a note was left telling me 2nd delivery on Thursday after 5:00. I left work early so I could be home by 5, got home at 4:45. No UPS man ever knocked on my door. Even saw the guy drive right by and didn't stop. Finally at 6:00 I call and ask for a real person to answer the phone and they tell me delivery was attempted at 4:30. So he didn't leave a note, and I had no idea knowing the second delivery attempt was made, and I think when I saw him drive by, he just said screw it and didn't bother to retry even though my truck was in the drive way. I wish my UPS drivers were the same person all the time, because there is one guy who is awesome and knows to try after 5 and will make mine one of his last stops. I had to pick it up in person, and when I did, it still took a good half hour of waiting for them to locate it; normally it's at the pickup window ready to go.

Funny thing about UPS and the She Hulk delivery attempts. I missed it on Wednesday, but a note was left telling me 2nd delivery on Thursday after 5:00. I left work early so I could be home by 5, got home at 4:45. No UPS man ever knocked on my door. Even saw the guy drive right by and didn't stop. Finally at 6:00 I call and ask for a real person to answer the phone and they tell me delivery was attempted at 4:30. So he didn't leave a note, and I had no idea knowing the second delivery attempt was made, and I think when I saw him drive by, he just said screw it and didn't bother to retry even though my truck was in the drive way. I wish my UPS drivers were the same person all the time, because there is one guy who is awesome and knows to try after 5 and will make mine one of his last stops. I had to pick it up in person, and when I did, it still took a good half hour of waiting for them to locate it; normally it's at the pickup window ready to go.

They do that sometimes. I dont understand why. If your already there, you might as well delivery it.

I've had the laziness syndrome as well with my drivers, same story wait and don't see or hear anyone and they supposedly stopped by and I missed it... BULL????!

Back