Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, here are some quick pics I took. I cant tell if the eyes are cocked :))) so let me know what you guys think. Also there is some small paint mistakes. the biggest being on her right hand (pic 3). Looks like they added too much paint in that area.

pic 1
shehulk1.jpg

pic2
shehulk2.jpg

pic3
shehulkpaintmistake.jpg

The eyes are definitely cocked, about 1 mm or .5 mm difference. It isn't that bad, though. I would CONSIDER sending it back if I were you, but I wouldn't definitely do it.

blown up at that size you can't hardly see any difference so looking at it in person I'd say you wouldn't be able to see anything wrong with the eyes on that one.

Funny story, I took the pic with my iPhone, and went to go e-mail to my PC to post it, but I hit the delete button by mistake. She's all reboxed now, and I'm not going to mess with her right now. When every one else leaves the office I'll set her up and take another one.

I'm thinking about getting rid of her because I have a TON of stuff shipping, Hot Toys and such, and my gf will give me tons of flack for this one, I already hear enough about my Black Cat. That being said we share an office now, where I display my stuff, in the spring we'll probably move, and if I get my own office I'll set her up. So I might hold on to here for a few months at least.

d00d I live in Milwaukee as well...I can come over and lay the smack down your woman for you.

The eyes are definitely cocked, about 1 mm or .5 mm difference. It isn't that bad, though. I would CONSIDER sending it back if I were you, but I wouldn't definitely do it.

I'll wait to see if Sideshow says anything otherwise I wont send it back. I cant tell if its crooked or not so that means its fine by me.

blown up at that size you can't hardly see any difference so looking at it in person I'd say you wouldn't be able to see anything wrong with the eyes on that one.

Very true. Its better than others that I've seen.

d00d I live in Milwaukee as well...I can come over and lay the smack down your woman for you.

OH SNAP! :banana

Haha, yeah, I'm sure that'll work!

"Hey honey, listen I'm gonna put this statue up, and if you don't like it Something Sexy over here is going to do something he calls 'The Smackdown'"

To be fair, she also does not like my CIM, because he has eyes under the helmet that watch her, or my Galactus LSB because his teeth are slippery.

"Hey honey, listen I'm gonna put this statue up, and if you don't like it Something Sexy over here is going to do something he calls 'The Smackdown'"

To be fair, she also does not like my CIM, because he has eyes under the helmet that watch her, or my Galactus LSB because his teeth are slippery.

Hahaha nice.

Yea my lady was hesitant at first about my half naked ladies but she realized it was ridiculous because they are statues and what I like to collect.

Hahaha nice.

Yea my lady was hesitant at first about my half naked ladies but she realized it was ridiculous because they are statues and what I like to collect.

My grl looks like BQ, so I WIN!!!!! BOTH WAYS!!!!!

DO DA SKI SKI DANCE..... O H YESSSS i DO DA SKI SKI DANCE!!!!!

:chew:banana:chew:banana

CHA CHA, NOW BUST A MOVE, SKI SKI, CHA CHA... BUST.... BOOTY..... BUST Oh YEA !!!! CHA CHA!!!!! :banana

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

My grl looks like BQ, so I WIN!!!!! BOTH WAYS!!!!!

DO DA SKI SKI DANCE..... O H YESSSS i DO DA SKI SKI DANCE!!!!!

:chew:banana:chew:banana

CHA CHA, NOW BUST A MOVE, SKI SKI, CHA CHA... BUST.... BOOTY..... BUST Oh YEA !!!! CHA CHA!!!!! :banana

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I secretly inserted a mind control device in to the Mystique that you will be getting soon.

Soon....your woman...will be my woman...then I will have 2 women...and a Buffy bot.

That is the silliest thing I've heard today. lol Slippery Teeth. lol :rotfl:rotfl

Except I have it planned out perfectly to be done when you aren't home. Then she auto drives herself to myself.

My super weapon and guarding of all whenever I'm not home... Some consider her to be the strongest mutant of all time, nothing has withstand the power Mutant "S", and those who have contested are no longer :mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

210.jpg

BT, then you really need to look at this because that one is flawless... compared to this.

DSC_0011-3.jpg

Well, I must say it is a LOT better than this, but flawless is an absolute term, and so something cannot really be flawless compared to anything. Either it is flawless or it isn't. Sorry about the nitpicking, but THAT is flawless. :cool:
By the way, I think mine is better than his, but not by very much.

Well, I must say it is a LOT better than this, but flawless is an absolute term, and so something cannot really be flawless compared to anything. Either it is flawless or it isn't. Sorry about the nitpicking, but THAT is flawless. :cool:
By the way, I think mine is better than his, but not by very much.

Ok flawless is the wrong word, lets just say absolutely much better... :lol

What does she do to your statues when you aren't home? :monkey1

Back