Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has the same messed up eyes as Mesa. SS better due some serious QC reconstruction .

So far it only seems like one person got a "good pair"...and I am talking eyes.

Okay, here are some quick pics I took. I cant tell if the eyes are cocked :))) so let me know what you guys think. Also there is some small paint mistakes. the biggest being on her right hand (pic 3). Looks like they added too much paint in that area.

pic 1
shehulk1.jpg

pic2
shehulk2.jpg

pic3
shehulkpaintmistake.jpg

This wouldn't bother me, they look great! :rock

shehulk2.jpg

I agree, if you send it back YOU RISK getting back "the eye". Thats a good one.

Best way to tell is to look at her straight on, but when I opened the box, I could tell right off the bat she had the lazy eye, it's not hard to detect.

I agree, if you send it back YOU RISK getting back "the eye". Thats a good one.

Best way to tell is to look at her straight on, but when I opened the box, I could tell right off the bat she had the lazy eye, it's not hard to detect.

Nah, I'm not sending it back. lol The eyes seem okay and nothing is broken so its all good. The print is small though. Would have loved a 11 X 17 but the box wouldnt accommodate for that size.

Yippee! I gots a fail eye! To be honest, in person I didn't think it was THAT bad, then I took a pic and I looked SO much worse in 2d. Regardless, I think I may cut her loose, I was planning on canceling anyway, but forgot to.

Yippee! I gots a fail eye! To be honest, in person I didn't think it was THAT bad, then I took a pic and I looked SO much worse in 2d. Regardless, I think I may cut her loose, I was planning on canceling anyway, but forgot to.

Did you already post the images?

Quality Control has been blowing lately.

Did you already post the images?

Quality Control has been blowing lately.

Funny story, I took the pic with my iPhone, and went to go e-mail to my PC to post it, but I hit the delete button by mistake. She's all reboxed now, and I'm not going to mess with her right now. When every one else leaves the office I'll set her up and take another one.

I'm thinking about getting rid of her because I have a TON of stuff shipping, Hot Toys and such, and my gf will give me tons of flack for this one, I already hear enough about my Black Cat. That being said we share an office now, where I display my stuff, in the spring we'll probably move, and if I get my own office I'll set her up. So I might hold on to here for a few months at least.

Funny story, I took the pic with my iPhone, and went to go e-mail to my PC to post it, but I hit the delete button by mistake. She's all reboxed now, and I'm not going to mess with her right now. When every one else leaves the office I'll set her up and take another one.

I'm thinking about getting rid of her because I have a TON of stuff shipping, Hot Toys and such, and my gf will give me tons of flack for this one, I already hear enough about my Black Cat. That being said we share an office now, where I display my stuff, in the spring we'll probably move, and if I get my own office I'll set her up. So I might hold on to here for a few months at least.

Sounds like your girlfriend is jealous. lol :rotfl kidding

Back