Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, just got home, nothing like this pic at all :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

shuhulk5.jpg

Is the second image of your statue Ski?

Time to change Factory,Sideshow.Too much Fail going on with this one.

I'll get some pics up soon. I don't know if mine has crooked eyes or not. I like it though, regardless. Not my favorite, but still nice addition.

Well, I'm not sure what to think. In person, it looks fine. But when you take pics from certain angles, it looks bad. Since she is looking right, I have her facing slightly left so you can see her from the right side at that angle and then the eyes mostly line. But taking pics straight on and she looks cross eyed as heck. Here's some pics. I didn't take these to show you how bad it can look, these were the ones I mostly liked.

IMG_3362Large.jpg
IMG_3363Large.jpg

IMG_3364Large.jpg
IMG_3365Large.jpg

IMG_3375Large.jpg
IMG_3376Large.jpg

IMG_3366Large.jpg
IMG_3367Large.jpg

IMG_3368Large.jpg
IMG_3371Large.jpg

Also got a nice big red X on the box too, #21. I know it's just a number, but I do like it when I get the low ones for some silly reason.

Are the irises etched on the surface then painted or just painted?

I can't tell. At first I thought sculpted, then looke again and thought painted, then used flashlight and maybe just pupil is sculpted. :huh. I'm not Bout to touch them and risk scratching them.

Back