Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0011-3.jpg

Just got mine with messed up eyes....every frigggin time...i swear!

Yea it seems like their QC only checks every 10 or so.

Man I hope that mine is ok, it might be a rarity to get a She-Hulk with good eyes, time will only tell how many of these pop up.

Also would SS go ahead and do a replacement with messed up eyes, would they consider that a flaw, would it be justification enough for a replacement I guess is what I'm asking?

Man I hope that mine is ok, it might be a rarity to get a She-Hulk with good eyes, time will only tell how many of these pop up.

Also would SS go ahead and do a replacement with messed up eyes, would they consider that a flaw, would it be justification enough for a replacement I guess is what I'm asking?

That I am not sure...I hope so.

The same thing happened to me with roque and black queen but i was able to just accept it...but this one is bad...really bad. Worst thing is i saw another board member post a picture that had the same problem but he/she didnt mind it at all. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! How long do exchanges work?

DSC_0011-3.jpg

Just got mine with messed up eyes....every frigggin time...i swear!

uugh, man that ones really bad. wth is with the people that paint these:duh

i swear they have to different people painting each eye at the same time.:rolleyes: i mean how the hell else could one person screw up this bad:horror

missed the UPS man again today. :banghead:banghead:banghead Glad I called, because he didn't leave a slip on the door and I thought they were still going to attempt delivery tonight. Got it on hold and will pick it up after the NL.

Are there lazy eye issues with this one? I don't want any issues on this piece.

missed the UPS man again today. :banghead:banghead:banghead Glad I called, because he didn't leave a slip on the door and I thought they were still going to attempt delivery tonight. Got it on hold and will pick it up after the NL.

Are there lazy eye issues with this one? I don't want any issues on this piece.
Read up and see the laziness.:(

Back