Adam Hughes at Newsarama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mithrandier said:
Take all this nonesense talk..............this stuff about DC...........and flush it down the toilet...............where it belongs..............with the rest of anything DC............:D
:lol Looks like someone's trying to start trouble........:monkey3

His fixations on butts is legendary as well. One of my favorite artists. :rock

TheObsoleteMan said:
This one? :monkey5

mj.jpg

I would like to quote this again for a wonderful fantastic reason :monkey3 Again..thank you Obsoleteman

yeah thats the keeper. that should be the next statue in the line. i posted this pic on statueforum i hope you dont mind obsolete. if its too racey put the spidey pants on her but it should be made :chew :chew

man. how hot is that having her wearing a spidey shirt on and those wonderful victoria secret underoos :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

yeah bro, its could quite possibly be one of the best sketches ive ever seen.its creative and drawn well and damn sexy

Personally I'd love that to be the next Comiquette but I wonder if SSC would allow something so risque?

I don't see how bra and panties is substantially more risque or sexually provocative than corset and panties.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I don't see how bra and panties is substantially more risque or sexually provocative than corset and panties.
Maybe it's because the White Queen would actually wear that outfit out in public. Mary Jane, only in a catalog. (Was she ever an underwear model?)

I believe she was...I think in the books at one time she was a Victoria's Secret Model...Don't remember if they actually called it VS but it was implied. I think that AH's particular design would be great because it incorporates a well recognizable Marvel Hottie with her intellectual property of Spider-Man. The thing is AH is already done so if this wasn't thought of before...then I think we're not gonna get our wishes...

i want a classic looking elekra sexy looking comicette.she is one of the sexiest females if done right.as im sure adam can do.:chew :chew :chew

Last edited:
the Doctor said:
i want a classic looking elekra sexy looking comicette.she is one of the sexiest females if done right.as im sure adam can do.:chew :chew :chew

something like this,and get the face right:D

Hughe's Electra:
AHughes_Elektra.jpg

AH_DRAGON_SKETch-e.jpg

I think it'll be killer if it happens but since there is already an Electra piece I'm thinking that Electra may not happen....

Personally I want a Mary Jane really bad....

The sketch is nice but the colored one wouldnt fly, I think the current one looks better then it.

I'm wondering if SSC would do another Electra, sure its Artist Inspired but there is already one there. I honestly think that Electra will not be part of this line...

Back