Adam Hughes at Newsarama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheObsoleteMan said:
This one? :monkey5

mj.jpg
If They did make that one I might have to pull the preorder trigger. :monkey5

DD_fan96 said:
That is sweet!

I could definitely see a Scarlet Witch, Black Cat, Mary Jane, She-Hulk, Phoenix, but I'm not sure about the other one. Adam had drawn them alot.

Storm, Spider-Woman, or Ms Marvel maybe?
Don't forget about Invisible Woman.
Storm is a possibility. There's no other ethnic Marvel superheroine I can think of.

Oh man, this line is gonna kick some major ass. I hope when production pieces start showing up, we dont have a "Buffy Lazy Eye" paint app on the Queen.

Khev said:
I'll be holding out for Negative Zone Mary Jane.

It would make the NZ Spidey relevant and not pointless like it is now. :lol

Mary Jane and Black Cat are pretty much guaranteed. That leaves 3 other possibilities. My guesses:

Scarlet Witch (very pivotal character nowadays with House of M)
She-Hulk (body builder type of body...green skin girls are sexy)
Storm (another X-man and adds cultural diversity to the line)

Phoenix/Jean would make a repeat redhead. I don't see her happening. Black Widow is a possibility and so is Ms Marvel.

Marvel keeps pushing Spider-Woman and Ms. Marvel at us so lets not be surprised if they show up.

Scarlet Witch would be a must have for me as would the Black Cat.

Jedi_Mike said:
The interesting thing is according to AH! it looks like the Exclusives will come with the art prints and so if you get all six you could do an amazing display of them. I wonder if that will be the only exclusive to them, and who they'll do next.

If I had to predict the rest of the 5 from the Marvel 6 It'd be:

Black Cat:
blackcathq6.jpg

Mary Jane:
maryjanepieceforheroespz0.jpg

Black Widow:
comic08pw8.jpg

She-Hulk
shehulkaj4.jpg

Sue Storm/Invisible Woman
suestorm.jpg

Excellent choices.

Looks like I found another line to collect...

Please... please... please... let Jean Grey be one of them. I've had a thing for her since I discovered comic books at age 11.

Boba Fett said:
Looks like I found another line to collect...

Please... please... please... let Jean Grey be one of them. I've had a thing for her since I discovered comic books at age 11.

Your old x men comics are no longer in mint shape anymore I assume?..:monkey4

We might get DC Comic full sized fem figures since both Adam Hughes and Andy Bergholtz are now DC exclusive.
not to forget that they started this with their Hughes Women of the DCU Busts.

My thoughts exactly, Andy is now a DC sculptor and Hughes has been a DC Big Gun...I don't think they'll be 18" but I wouldn't be surprised if they do have full statues soon, some of the those busts!?!? :naughty :drool

Take all this nonesense talk..............this stuff about DC...........and flush it down the toilet...............where it belongs..............with the rest of anything DC............:D

Back