ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it drops in price I might buy it one day. Will have to repaint it though. I think he looks too clean for the sculpt to really shine, the unpainted sculpt looked spot on.

whooop- he's arrived!!!! Fantastic shipping. Sent from HK on 5th Feb, arrived on my door in UK today! Pics to follow

Anyone know if any stockists have this left? Or is there a later run coming soon, everybody seems out of stock.
Dizzy

Cutting his hair is a really bad way to sell the figure, i can only imagine how many people will ruin their figures by attempting cutting it. For the price its selling for people shouldn't be needing to cut the damn hair.

That aside, the figure does look very nice, but i'll pass.

About cutting the hear, do you think these steps would do a good job?:)

Just take your figure to Great Clips and tell the stylist what it needs. :D

The figure arrived and is fantastic. I do have some nitpicks and I might move some of SS's accessories over the ACI, like the bed roll and maybe even the quiver and the elven cloak. Hair is not as bad as I thought it would be right out of the box but i need to figure out how to style it. Grat figure though and if I can get the hair right it might become my favorite. Hard to think though that SS's was in the $48-$54 price range originally I think and now we are at $300 for this one. Hopefully Asmus puts out a high quality one for under $200.

I checked various (continental) European dealers but they all said they won't be getting it due to licence restrictions.

Finally i had to order in asia knowing that i might have to pay tax...

I checked various (continental) European dealers but they all said they won't be getting it due to licence restrictions.

Thanks for the info, mate. I was afraid of something like this. Will have to go the Asia-route as well then, I guess...

That's really strange, seeing as they did officially have the licence for them? Or was it Asia only licence? Which would explain why I've only been able to find this and the Ringwraith at Asia eBay or online stores,

That's really strange, seeing as they did officially have the licence for them? Or was it Asia only licence? Which would explain why I've only been able to find this and the Ringwraith at Asia eBay or online stores,

Yes, it was a licence only for Asia, and now they are denied that licence too. So sad.

yeah, I'm gutted they didn't get it, but hopefully now these have been released, that will be re-instigated.

Back