ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda forgot how huge Anduríl was in the movies, so I suppose its accurate. One good looking sword, haha. Would anyone that ownes the special version care to measure the length (cm)?

Here you go. I was gutted to learn it dosent have the inscription on the blade. In LOTR lore, it just means it's all wrong.

Did a pic of Ary as Strider

Seems like a rather big thing to miss that inscription. Or would that be nitpicking?
Anduril1.jpg

Maybe Asmus can correct that. Would be a nice bonus for them to add.

I am getting antsy for mine to arrive according to tracking it went to the Hong Kong post to be sorted on the 27th but there is still no further update which has me a little concerned.

For you guys looking for a 1/6 Anduril with the inscription ... six or seven years ago, when one of the versions of the LOTR trilogy came out on Blu-ray (I think the one with the Costa Botes documentaries) one of the electronics stores (maybe Best Buy? I don't quite remember) sold a set that had an exclusive metal 1/6 Anduril. It's really nice. I just dug mine out the other day to have a look. I plan to use it with whichever Aragorn I end up getting. You might be able to find one on eBay.

For you guys looking for a 1/6 Anduril with the inscription ... six or seven years ago, when one of the versions of the LOTR trilogy came out on Blu-ray (I think the one with the Costa Botes documentaries) one of the electronics stores (maybe Best Buy? I don't quite remember) sold a set that had an exclusive metal 1/6 Anduril. It's really nice. I just dug mine out the other day to have a look. I plan to use it with whichever Aragorn I end up getting. You might be able to find one on eBay.

I've been trying to track one of these down. I've only ever seen pictures of it inside the packaging - do you happen to have any good close ups? Many thanks!

Is this the blu-ray set you mean with the Anduril letter opener?

Blu-ray & DVD Exclusives: The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy: Best Buy Exclusive Anduril Sword (BD)

Here's an unboxing video. The video quality isn't great, but you get a sense of the sword's scale in-hand. Skip to 4:00.

I've been trying to track one of these down. I've only ever seen pictures of it inside the packaging - do you happen to have any good close ups? Many thanks!

I don't have any pictures with me (I'm actually on vacation at the moment with my toes in the Gulf of Mexico) but when I get home in a couple of days I'll dig it out and post a few shots.

(It's really nice, though. And, judging by the super-shiny version of Glamdring that Asmus included with their GtW, I would assume this one has a more realistic finish than whatever Asmus is going to include with theirs - which I expect will be a bit too shiny as well.)

I have had my Aragorn displayed with that sword for a long time.

Glad to have this in order if Amus have improved anything I just make a super hybrid.
@bigpig: i also ordered at goodshipped. Je gets the items later sometimes but in the past he was very reliable.
yeah he's been around for ages and people used him to get figures first before Tim ect became popular. I know he communication is very poor just wondered did anyone have a date.

Back