ACI Toys: 1/6 ARAGORN (Improved Production Copy updated!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ACI Toys: ARAGORN 1/6th Figure

I made a custom Aragorn ten times better than this. I bought the Asmus Witch King (morgul Lord) and although that fig was really cool, it still had shortcomings. a $270+ pricetag is ridiculous though. Asmus must be on crack, they keep raising the price with each release. Witch king was $174.
The ACI one is 270. We don't know how much the Asmus one is going to be.

I made a custom Aragorn ten times better than this. I bought the Asmus Witch King (morgul Lord) and although that fig was really cool, it still had shortcomings. a $270+ pricetag is ridiculous though. Asmus must be on crack, they keep raising the price with each release. Witch king was $174.

If it's the economy model you want, perhaps this will be more agreeable.

sr-anillos-aragorn-12-pulgadas-toy-biz-13354-MLM25563508_5949-O.jpg

10 times better. This i got to see. Pics pls.

Are these the only two LotR figures coming from ACI? With characters like Legolas, Gimli, Arwen, Boromir, etc. potentially in play from other companies, it would be good to have some clarification on the extent of this license once and for all.

I bought this, and I think its fantastic. I didn't pay $270. I paid $200 for the Anduril version.
https://www.dendenhobby.com/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=aragorn&product_id=1714

But what's the shipping? I don't think $200 is shipping included. I can't seem to get their shipping quote calculation to work, no matter what country and what products I tried, it always returns nothing... Maybe something wrong with my browser? I can't imagine they offer free shipping for all products to all countries.

But what's the shipping? I don't think $200 is shipping included. I can't seem to get their shipping quote calculation to work, no matter what country and what products I tried, it always returns nothing... Maybe something wrong with my browser? I can't imagine they offer free shipping for all products to all countries.

If you preorder from their ebay store regular Aragorn costs $249 and Anduril Aragorn is $259 with shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ACI-Toys-1-6-Lord-Rings-Aragorn-12-Figure-Anduril-SPECIAL-LOTR-AM002SP-/131287934634?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e915ee6aa

That clarifies the shipping costs.

It is interesting to have two Aragorns to talk about that is for sure.... I am completely torn on what route to go for at this point. I need some better images from ACI to be completely sold. The Asmus sculpt is starting to shape up nicely.

I am completely torn on what route to go for at this point. I need some better images from ACI to be completely sold.

I asked them, and they added some new pics, but not closeups of the headsculpt itself from different angles, as hot toys usually does.
The sculpt looks different on different pics :dunno.

Damn. He looks pretty great there.

But I had to cancel my order with BBTS. I got caught up in the excitement, but sobered up later when I looked at everything else I have on order. Just can't swing that pricetag.

I'm sure he'll end up being an unobtainable grail for me five years from now! :lol

Best close up shot yet, thanks Kengiu. Undecided about the real hair, asmus need to hurry up and put my brain to rest

Back