Abomination PF - epic cancellations?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No the hydrant is permanently attached to the hand.

So, I have a chance to get the regular for about 430.00 shipped or buy the exclusive for full price from sideshow...Is the hydrant worth the extra money?

Last edited:
So, I have a chance to get the regular for about 430.00 shipped or buy the exclusive for full price from side show...Is the hydrant worth the extra money?

Not really, IMO. Looks kinda silly. You should buy Abom for the sculpt itself. Which is great, esp when seeing it in person.

I had this on order months ago....then canceled because I thought the EX looked ridiculous and didnt fit in with this PF at all. I would rather take the regular....but I dont have a PF Hulk to put him with. So im just going to wait until SS puts out a 1:1 Hulk bust to make up for this whole fiasco.

Chris

I had this on order months ago....then canceled because I thought the EX looked ridiculous and didnt fit in with this PF at all. I would rather take the regular....but I dont have a PF Hulk to put him with. So im just going to wait until SS puts out a 1:1 Hulk bust to make up for this whole fiasco.
Chris

:confused::confused::confused:

Chris

Chris

I had this on order months ago....then canceled because I thought the EX looked ridiculous and didnt fit in with this PF at all. I would rather take the regular....but I dont have a PF Hulk to put him with. So im just going to wait until SS puts out a 1:1 Hulk bust to make up for this whole fiasco.Chris

Chris

Well, I decided to go with the regular for 440.00 shipped. I like the hydrant, but I like the open hand to and it was 100.00 cheaper...Can't wait to get this one..:banana

Chris

Chris

While this is truly a thing of beauty, I am simply out of room. My whole house has become filled with these big and not so big collectibles. Plus my 9 year old collects, and his room is full. Add in his mother's Disney stuff, and welll.....:monkey2

I will get a Daredevil pf and if the upcoming Wolverine has cloth clothes and an interchangeable head as a pf, then I will get it too. Unless the claws are made out of quick rusting steel with the temper of tissue paper like the comiquette.:mad:

Just got the abo and looks very good from sculpt and paint. very happy with the outcome. SS rocks again this time.

The box is extremely huge and the size of the abo is much bigger that hulk pf. wow..

To me I like this badss better compared to hulk pf from size, detail, scuplt and paint. But HULK is more popular figure.

Here the scans and hope you guys like it.

abopf1000.jpg

abopf22.jpg

abopf3.jpg

abopf4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back