Abomination PF - epic cancellations?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanos is at least one year away.Buy Abom..
I know you love the Hulk and everything related but I swear you must have some type of financial movation for trying to get people to want this. Abomination is a large massive sculpt and it looks great but he is not a character that I'm actively seeking. Even if Thanos is a year away I still won't buy Abomination, his just not in the budget.

I know you love the Hulk and everything related but I swear you must have some type of financial movation for trying to get people to want this. Abomination is a large massive sculpt and it looks great but he is not a character that I'm actively seeking. Even if Thanos is a year away I still won't buy Abomination, his just not in the budget.

:lecturei have to agree..no interest in the character at all...

Those who have this, can someone tell me the actual weight of this item? Someone's selling it and I want to roughly know how hefty this mighty statue is.

Thanks!

S6301093.JPG

Those who have this, can someone tell me the actual weight of this item? Someone's selling it and I want to roughly know how hefty this mighty statue is.

Thanks!

it's fackin huge and the box is the largest i've seen from ssc to date.:horror:horror

just check on ssc webite site and they should have actuall wieght and shipping weight listed in the spec tab for the ABOM

I cant believe some losers still do not own this.

Stop sweating people for not buying this. At $500 a pop I won't even touch it. If the price was cheaper I'd buy it in heartbeat. I think Sideshow would have had better success if the price was lower and they would not be sitting on the shelves at the warehouse.

Back