ABC's "Marvel's: The Inhumans"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the MCU and Netflix programming (for the most part), and I'm still a fan of AoS ... but even I was debating skipping this. I'm definitely not going to bother with it now.

I love the MCU and Netflix programming (for the most part), and I'm still a fan of AoS ... but even I was debating skipping this. I'm definitely not going to bother with it now.

AoS was great when it was still tied to the MCU, but after Winter Soldier, the show went too far off the rails. Tying it to a dead movie was even worse

Everything about this series looked terrible from the beginning and all the way through--from the poor costumes and character designs to the lackluster trailers. I don't know if I'll ever watch an episode, so the cancellation doesn't bother me. It's too bad because the Inhumans are a cool group, and ultimately could have tied in to the GotG world. But the poorly conceived plan and micro budget essentially doomed it out of the gates. The reviews have absolutely savaged it of course, but I can't believe that the folks from Marvel didn't see this coming. I don't blame the actors, who were just taking a gig, or even the director who apparently had a small budget and short timeline to work with. I know the suits are pretty clueless, but Feige's group had to have screened it with folks in the comic division, bloggers, fans, etc.Did these folks all give it a thumbs up? Did no one raise the alarm? This was more than likely just a matter of Marvel overreaching and probably being too far in to get out. At that point you just cross your fingers and hope for a miracle. Maybe the smart thing for Marvel would be to turn it into a cartoon for now to try to make up for this misfire, rehab the team, and give the fans something.

Re: INHUMANS

Ive read so many rumors about this. Last I understood was that Feige and his team didnt want anything to do with it. It was a fight between him and some other big shot. I may be wrong. And isnt it that Buck guy the same who was behind iron fist? I think its time for him to leave lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: INHUMANS

a7a4de1c3065b08c84bc2200a70ce2b8.png

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/m...lled-by-abc-before-season-1-even-airs-a153972

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol
I actually woke up this morning and out of the blue started thinking about the Inhumans show. Like what the hell happened to it, when does it air, or did it already air?
Well there's my answer.

Just finished watching this dud of a show...OMG there is no reason to revisit this every Friday. Time would be better spent watching water boil. This rated a D to a D-.

Man this was as awful as every review I've read said it was. It was hard to sit through 2 episodes in a row tonight. I actually scanned through some of it to make the pain go away faster. :drool Thankfully it's only 8 episodes I believe and then gone forever. Iron Fist is a masterpiece compared to this, and that sucked too. AOS should be nominated for an emmy after watching this turd.

Man this was as awful as every review I've read said it was. It was hard to sit through 2 episodes in a row tonight. I actually scanned through some of it to make the pain go away faster. :drool Thankfully it's only 8 episodes I believe and then gone forever. Iron Fist is a masterpiece compared to this, and that sucked too. AOS should be nominated for an emmy after watching this turd.

If it's that bad I gotta check it out for the laughs:devil

Back