A word My lady, We are but poor lost circus performers. Is there a village nearby?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tekkaman Blade

Super Freak
Reaction score
My latest project(not done yet) but so close I had to show them off. I'm adjusting Inigo's height. He's currently too tall because the boots don't fit. I should have that fixed soon. Inigo has a better sword coming in the mail, and Vizzini needs a belt, among other touch ups

img1340b.jpg

img1344oo.jpg

img1347f.jpg

Someone made a figure of me Inconciveable!!!

img1353qy.jpg

img1351d.jpg

InigoMontoya+nametag.jpg

img1356e.jpg

img1354h.jpg

I'm on the Brute Squad.
img1360y.jpg

img1363iv.jpg

More pictures coming when I finish.

Last edited:
the+princess+bride+bobble+heads.jpg

They are horribly painted (Vinzzini had large unpainted spots on his face), had to be sanded and the eyes are sculpted and a pain to paint. ....But in the end they worked well and are 1/6 scale!

Now if I could just get Wesley and Buttercup!!!!!!!!!!!
It's labeled wave one, I'm hoping for a wave 2!!

I NEED A GOOD DREAD PIRATE ROBERTS SCULPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Unbelievable! Epic movie, epic characters. I think the rough, somewhat caricatures of the customs actually make it more accurate in terms of the spirit and tone of the actual movie!

Great Job!

Fixed Inigo's height here are some pics with other characters for comparison.

The sword that came in the mail was too large, so I've been resulpting the one I have to resemble the movie sword better, but it allows me to use the hilt I had. Vizzini has his belt now and a few costume touch ups.

scaled.php

img1389t.jpg

Back