A Hot Toys rant to us consumers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. Who made you the lawyer of Hot Toys? Even calling other members names like "pansies" and "crybabies"..

Most members are still pre-ordering the figures, no matter what (updating it or not updating it), I know because I pre-ordered the Barney Ross as soon as it was announced in my local retailer. It's Hot Toys that is receiving feedback, not you.. Why are you so affected? Are you working for Hot Toys? :rotfl

Are you really that ____ing stupid? Seriously? You think HT still comes here just to read all the douchy posts by you wannabe accuracy professors? They likely abandoned this place wholesale after this same OCD douchiness in the original TDK thread. I've been told I have no tact or class, but you guys make me look like a ____ing charm school graduate with your over-obsessive need to attach HT on things like freckle placement and MKII bolt alignment. And the reason I'm affected is because I have to sift through all this ____ to find out product updates on a figure I'm ordering.

Be careful man, I smell a majority here with this thread. The right wingers are gonna lose.

Quality > Quantity. ;)

Did you read the post? I guess not.

Yeah, the thread is about criticism. I noticed you highlighted Aliens & Robots, but unless you two made some weird pact to never go back there again (if you have, I don't know it), a blatant comment like that doesn't make any sense.

I think you're all being _____es.

Holland, perhaps you should lurk around the Spawn boards or Statue forum and then take a moment to reassess the supposed ocd attitudes of a handful of vocal nitpickers here.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

You guys realize that we make up on these forums about 3% of the buying force right? That goes for Sideshow, Hot Toys, DC Direct, etc. For every forum we have there are at least seven or eight quickly searchable ones who are doing the same thing and some who are doing the opposite.

You can complain or criticize constructively all you want but if anyone here thinks that these boards direct decisions made in production at Hot Toys then the ecocentrism that is running rampant is worthy of a thread more than this one.

Complaining on a message board even constructively is the equivilent of screaming into a wall. It gives you something to do but in the end you're tired, out of breath and the wall is still there. I guarantee you any changes done were done by HT in house especially since they are notorious for making alterations up until the month the figures are released.

Yeah, the thread is about criticism. I noticed you highlighted Aliens & Robots, but unless you two made some weird pact to never go back there again (if you have, I don't know it), a blatant comment like that doesn't make any sense.

I think you're all being _____es.

Thanks for the name calling by the way :D, I won't stoop to that level but what I'm saying is that you can't step into a HT thread because of all the complaining.

Makes perfect sense to me :dunno

Man another sig Mike?

Keep this one, I like it. Elmo *bounce* *bounce*

You guys realize that we make up on these forums about 3% of the buying force right? That goes for Sideshow, Hot Toys, DC Direct, etc. For every forum we have there are at least seven or eight quickly searchable ones who are doing the same thing and some who are doing the opposite.

You can complain or criticize constructively all you want but if anyone here thinks that these boards direct decisions made in production at Hot Toys then the ecocentrism that is running rampant is worthy of a thread more than this one.

Complaining on a message board even constructively is the equivilent of screaming into a wall. It gives you something to do but in the end you're tired, out of breath and the wall is still there. I guarantee you any changes done were done by HT in house especially since they are notorious for making alterations up until the month the figures are released.

:goodpost::exactly:

I am with Nam and Dave on this one as well! Not that it really matters but I guess this is exactly how any other HT thread goes. :)

If you are so affected because you have to sift through all this, then get over it.. Forums work like this. Just ignore the "unworthy to you" posts, and scroll down or click 'Next'.. The world doesn't revolve around you. You're the crybaby for even pointing this laziness out.

And yes, you have no tact or class. :lecture

Are you really that ____ing stupid? Seriously? You think HT still comes here just to read all the douchy posts by you wannabe accuracy professors? They likely abandoned this place wholesale after this same OCD douchiness in the original TDK thread. I've been told I have no tact or class, but you guys make me look like a ____ing charm school graduate with your over-obsessive need to attach HT on things like freckle placement and MKII bolt alignment. And the reason I'm affected is because I have to sift through all this ____ to find out product updates on a figure I'm ordering.

Thanks for the name calling by the way :D, I won't stoop to that level but what I'm saying is that you can't step into a HT thread because of all the complaining.

Makes perfect sense to me :dunno

Hey, I'm a _____ too, I'm in this thread arguing aren't I?

It doesn't matter what side you're on, I don't think any of us really take a step back and see how stupid this arguing is.

Man another sig Mike?

Keep this one, I like it. Elmo *bounce* *bounce*

I am to please. :D

:goodpost::exactly:
I am with Nam and Dave on this one as well! Not that it really matters but I guess this is exactly how any other HT thread goes. :)

and every Star Wars thread, GI Joe thread, etc. No license is free of the photomanips, complaining, reverse complaining about the complaining and fanboyism both pro and con. Tis the nature of these boards these days.

Hey, I'm a _____ too, I'm in this thread arguing aren't I?

It doesn't matter what side you're on, I don't think any of us really take a step back and see how stupid this arguing is.

I do, that's why I stay out but now there's this thread to express why we stay out.

the moderators really need to grow some testicles and address the ____ing issue.

It's not the job of mods to control what people say here, only to monitor it for inappropriate language and personal attack. People are free to praise and criticse products all they want as long as the language is appropriate and they're respectful to other members and not malicious in any way.

If you are so affected because you have to sift through all this, then get over it.. Forums work like this. Just ignore the "unworthy to you" posts, and scroll down or click 'Next'.. The world doesn't revolve around you. You're the crybaby for even pointing this laziness out.

And yes, you have no tact or class. :lecture

Why don't you ignore the product if you hate it so much. HT could care less whether or not they get your money in the first place. If you're searching for perfection in a 1:6 figure, bub, get out, get a life, get a job, move out of mommy's house and try to get laid. Because you're never going to find happiness. And as for tact and class, buddy, at least I know what it is. :monkey1

It's not the job of mods to control what people say here, only to monitor it for inappropriate language and personal attack. People are free to praise and criticse products all they want as long as the language is appropriate and they're respectful to other members and not malicious in any way.

If that was the case, "V!C's Law" wouldn't be an infractible offense. You can see that this is creating a major issue in the forums and has been doing nothing but driving people away from the HT threads. You were dishing out infractions like ____ing Halloween candy for the same ____ in the Predators threads when it was pulling precious time away from your Terminator pictures. Now, all of a sudden, it's kosher? Yeah..... :lol

does McFarlane still play favorites to dealers by giving them the cases with the supposed limited chase figures?

Look at you, so ___ing emotional about this.. I post one comment about the Barney Ross and you lash out on everyone who posted criticism about Hot Toys figures. Even going down to personal attacks. :cuckoo:

I'm not searching for perfection, just pointing out what can be pointed out.. Anyway, it's worthless to argue, because you just keep coming back with personal attacks instead of staying with the topic. Why? Can't juice up enough out of that cerebrum? :lol I have a life outside of1/6, thank you very much.. You go get yourself a soul.

Why don't you ignore the product if you hate it so much. HT could care less whether or not they get your money in the first place. If you're searching for perfection in a 1:6 figure, bub, get out, get a life, get a job, move out of mommy's house and try to get laid. Because you're never going to find happiness. And as for tact and class, buddy, at least I know what it is. :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back