A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just started listening guys... love to listen to this channel while im working... dunno if u guys already covered it, but what about including other non-hot toys figures by other great 1/6 makers like Crazy Owners, DAM toys CM toys & ACI toys in particular.. also, I wonder if it would be possible to have special guest appearances from a 1/6 manufacturer (prolly a long shot) to promote/discuss their figs... keep up the good work!

just started listening guys... love to listen to this channel while im working... dunno if u guys already covered it, but what about including other non-hot toys figures by other great 1/6 makers like Crazy Owners, DAM toys CM toys & ACI toys in particular.. also, I wonder if it would be possible to have special guest appearances from a 1/6 manufacturer (prolly a long shot) to promote/discuss their figs... keep up the good work!

Are you referring to The Hottoycast?

Behold my collection....now with uniforms lights and forth cabinet addition to house the Enterbays!

Hot-Toys-Collection-30.6.jpg

I'd like to have your set-up (would need more cases), but I just don't have the room for displays in my place.
Loki will have to go in front of Hulk, or he would completely block Loki out.

How many episodes have you listened to? ;)

May I kindly refer you to the episode descriptions, where you will find pretty much all of what you mentioned above!

Happy listening! :)

How many episodes have you listened to? ;)

May I kindly refer you to the episode descriptions, where you will find pretty much all of what you mentioned above!

Happy listening! :)

thatd b great! thnks maing!

Thanks! Oh no more detolfs, four is already two too many! A few more spaces left but after that reaches full capacity, it will be one in, one out type deal!

Added the Men in Black now. Thought it fitting to put them in with Jake Sully!View attachment 63796

I'm still struggling with two! :lol I just don't have the floor space any more so looking towards the walls now, but not cheap!

I will when I get home tonight...although I do think 8 is a little much, but I like it and the wife still approves (which doesn’t help because I obviously am lacking self control :rotfl)

Yes, an approving wife or girlfriend does mean a lot. Though I think yours is probably too lenient! :D

I love the detolfs but I find they are too shop front looking for a living space and it can look a bit serious and or psychopathic with the cold lights!

Back