a few sculpts from a new member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work! If your giving away a sculpt or two, I'd like a Jason 7 or Michael Myers. Hope to see future sculpts from you. Welcome to the freaks. A Baby face would be a for sure buy from me also.

Last edited:
Pretty cool headsculpts!
Jason P3 is the best IMO. And great prices man! Good luck with building your reputation here :wave

The only painted sculpts I have right now are the part 3 voorhees bust. Were you interested in anything specific?

Part 6 jason. There have been a lot of most of the other versions of jason from One and Beto but this jason has been missed :(

I'm totally down for doing a vincent price, and zombies, and a part 6 voorhees! I'm still so blown away by your generous words. thank you all again! It usually takes about 1 to 2 weeks per sculpt, so I'll definitely be posting some of your requests soon. for now I have a couple more pics. I'm working on a andrew lincoln, and heres an idea of what the myers would look like haired.

I realize I'm new, but how can I get feedback before I have the opportunity to sell? I can tell you that I'm not in the business of scamming anyone. If you buy something from me and you're not satisfied I can take it back and give a refund. I'd Just like a chance to get my work into the hands of people who will enjoy and appreciate it.

that Myers IS FREAKING SICK!!! :horror :clap:clap

what about Ebay? do you have an account there? feedback?
I mean, anything always helps,

it would be cool if you gave away a sculpt, how would you go about it? a contest? random draw? that Myers sculpt is just.... Wow

Back