a few sculpts from a new member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm loving a new sculpter I'n the horror game not many of them and the one that do partake are amazing if your just starting I can't wait to see what your doing I'n a little bit of time keep it up

that Myers IS FREAKING SICK!!! :horror :clap:clap

what about Ebay? do you have an account there? feedback?
I mean, anything always helps,

it would be cool if you gave away a sculpt, how would you go about it? a contest? random draw? that Myers sculpt is just.... Wow

I do have an ebay account. my user name is I_like_7up_alot. maybe that will boost my rep a little more! lol

I'm totally down for doing a vincent price, and zombies, and a part 6 voorhees! I'm still so blown away by your generous words. thank you all again! It usually takes about 1 to 2 weeks per sculpt, so I'll definitely be posting some of your requests soon. for now I have a couple more pics. I'm working on a andrew lincoln, and heres an idea of what the myers would look like haired.

Awesome cant wait to see the part 6 Jason :rock

I do have an ebay account. my user name is I_like_7up_alot. maybe that will boost my rep a little more! lol

It may be worth doing the transaction via ebay if people are uncomfortable doing it over the forum.

Just wanted to give you an idea of what the head would look like on a body. I don't have a big clothes collection, so just go with it. lol. does the scale look ok? this is unhaired of course. Thanks guys! let me know what you think and if you're still interested!

I'm glad all of you guys are still interested! I should have these all done soon. I'll keep everyone update on the progress.

Back