A few Re-paints (Image Heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Inspired by some of the superb work displayed on these boards Ive copied what Ive seen (as best I could) and tried some new stuff and Im quite pleased with them (Ill apologise now for some of these pics as my camera is poo, waiting on a new one coming in the next few weeks)

Heres 3 of the befores :

battledroid.jpg

superbattledroids.jpg

gam.jpg

Last edited:
Heres a Black gloss resprayed Action Collection Tie Pilot - with new Gloves and boots, Sourcing some images for customising it I happened across a 1:1 Tie pilot custom Helmet so decided to spruce up mine based the graphics I saw on that Helmet - (Wasnt just happy with a black gloss respray tbh) Its not movie accurate but I prefer this over just the plain gloss respray (Waiting on some decals for adding (possibly) imperial logos to the ones I sprayed over)

tp03.jpg

tp02.jpg

tp01.jpg

The droids look great. Very nice.

Constructive Criticism:

On the Gammy. Good start but keep going. Put a few more light coats of paint on the skin and mouth to give it that skin feel and make him a little less "neon".

Also a note on the eyes. Don't paint the "highlight" in the eye. Paint the detail then put a layer of gloss to let them naturally have a highlight.

Very awesome customs though. Can't wait to see more.

The droids look great. Very nice.

Constructive Criticism:

On the Gammy. Good start but keep going. Put a few more light coats of paint on the skin and mouth to give it that skin feel and make him a little less "neon".

Also a note on the eyes. Don't paint the "highlight" in the eye. Paint the detail then put a layer of gloss to let them naturally have a highlight.

Very awesome customs though. Can't wait to see more.

Understood

Feel the same way tbh

Amazing work on the droids! The Gammy just needs some detail work and it would be perfect. It's all about starting and letting it develop over time. You are starting out fantastic, keep it up! :duff

Back