3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM: Optimus Prime Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like there are changes to styling of the side view mirrors attached to the blue doors. Also, it looks like the windshields now end with a silver outline near the center of the chest instead of red.

View attachment 251960

Here's hoping they'll also enlarge those shoulder canisters.

More accurate now. I like that they made changes to this and Megatron.

Optimus has been delayed to be improved. :rock

Would have been happy with the prototype but improvements are always welcome.

Transformers DOTM | Optimus Prime – Q2:

Shipping of Optimus has been pushed back in order to retool and improve the details and proportions.

June-July is the release period. So it shouldn't be long now.
I can hardly wait to have mine, but l wish they continued the line with more figures in "series 2"

I buy the modifity version model from "4Ever 問題不大" in mailland, the size good for HK living space to collect, and the detail thing also better than 3A for me, especially the blaster cannon。。。。。。

DSC08223.jpg

DSC08227.jpg

DSC08228.jpg

DSC08229.jpg

DSC08859.jpg

DSC08861.jpg

DSC08866.jpg

The sculpt, paint and engineering is better for sure with 4Ever Studio figures.
I just don't like Optimus' eyes.

I like 3A's size and you get more product for the money.
4Ever is now developing Scorpanok & Megatron. They look awesome.

Yup, the eyes for 4Ever Optimus is difference with origional design but thats accecptable to me.
Size is the pirority consider before buy a toy in HK, it would be a bother problem on space if get the whole 3A transformer series:slap
I love the Megatron and Scorpanok from 4Ever very much, look forward for them.

4ever is doing a great job on the Optimus Prime. But in terms of product finishing, material and "solid", 3A still wins. I don't feel regret on pre-ordering 3A Prime. Can't wait to get it on hand!

So a toy shop I frequented back in China said on his wechat (China's Twitter) Optimus is arriving in June.

Thank effin primus!! It's about damned time!

is tht 4ever figure articulated or is it a statue?......and if it is articulated...how many points of articulation does it have?

Please refer to the first page.....

considering I had the same question there's no where on the 1st page where anyone mentions the 4ever version that's in the previous page. But I'll take a guess that it's a statue.

I'm also going to guess that you think he's talking about the 3A version of optimus which is articulated, but that's not the figure he was asking about.

thank you Jnmx2000....somehow another figure/statue got interjected into this thread and I just wanted clarification if the one it was interjected with had articulation or if it was a statue....easy peasy...

It's a model-kit that comes built and painted.
There are reviews of the 4Ever-Studio Prime on Youtube.
It is highly articulated (about 70 points) and sells for roughly $300.
It is also about 1/3rd the size of 3A's rendition but a bit more accurate.

Back