• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3A Blanc NOM Commanders with bonus Barguest de Plume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this is probably a bit too spendy for most of you guys, but I need some money to cover Robo with chair and ED. The wife and I have both loved RoboCop and ED for over 20 years now, so something else we both liked had to be sacrificed.

Anyone that's seriously interested in these probably knows how hard they are to get, so I won't bore you with the details.

Box has a few smudges and one corner has a bit of a bend that it took on during shipment. Other than that everything's there and in order.

$1,000 shipped worldwide. It costs a buttload to ship to anywhere from Australia, and since this is already such a costly item I'm covering shipping. I'm also throwing in a Barguest for free. I figure anyone willing to help me out by buying these guys deserves a bit of thanks for helping us on our way to getting figures of those childhood favourites.

_DSC6899_zps64c8c5b3.jpg

_DSC6902_zps69775e3f.jpg

_DSC6905_zps82fbbab3.jpg

_DSC6907_zps46cb9cde.jpg

_DSC6909_zpsd7464d91.jpg

_DSC6911_zpsdbb267c8.jpg

_DSC6912_zps48e170c0.jpg

_DSC6913_zps1d513d1f.jpg

_DSC6914_zpse4c38438.jpg

very sad you letting this one go mate, such an epic figure all the way.
gudluck for the sell

Back