• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Rambo III never removed from box, 3A Jung de Plume, Barguest de Plume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Putting this in a new thread, because I've asked for my old thread title to be updated by a mod, but it never was. I assume the mods are busy, and I don't want the new stuff I'm adding to go unnoticed.

Both the 3A figures will ship from Australia. I live in Australia, but am home in America for the holidays, and I'm selling a few things I left behind in storage. In doing this I've also decided to sell a few things I have in Australia too. The missus is still home, so she'll be the one mailing the things out. I'll also get her to take some pictures to add to the thread at some point. I would prefer to sell these to Australian collectors as that would be easiest. If no one in Australia is interested I will ship internationally, but shipping WILL be extra. But I would like to give the Aussies first dibs.

The HT Rambo I have here in America.

First the HT Rambo III. Never removed opened, so he's mint. $450 shipped to the continental US. Shipping will be more for international buyers.

picture_8828.jpg

picture_8830.jpg

picture_8831.jpg

picture_8833.jpg

picture_8836.jpg

picture_8838.jpg

picture_8839.jpg

Second and third are the 3A figures. They've both been opened and displayed, but well taken care of. The Jung de Plume is complete with box. Barguest is also complete with box, but also has the brown shipper.

Jung de Plume: $500 shipped within Australia.
Barguest de Plume: $200 shipped within Australia.

Back