360 Elite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should work fine--are you connecting it right? You press the little button at the top of the controller until the light on the ring is going around and then you press the little round button on the front of the 360 until the ring on there is going around also and then it should automatically connect the controller to the console.

It should work fine--are you connecting it right? You press the little button at the top of the controller until the light on the ring is going around and then you press the little round button on the front of the 360 until the ring on there is going around also and then it should automatically connect the controller to the console.

Ok, really? I had only pushed the button on the controller....I shall try this...and if that was all it was, I shall slap myself

Thank you, I appreciate the help

Update: does not work, but that's ok - I have a warranty....once I am GOW2 to death, I'll have it looked at!

Last edited:
my Elite seems to be a little louder than my previous 360... anyone else experience this?

Back