3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Finally an unlock that makes a lot of sense. We’re nearly at 11,000 now so those will easily happen. Lots of value with them IMO.

Nice unlock, really kinda completes the ship. Hope to see some more related figures like Kuiil and Jawas announced soon.

Re: 3.75" Collecting Thread

I curse myself both for the amount of stuff I've collected over the last 25 years and for the range of scales. It really complicates the task of choosing shelves. As Threepio famously said in Attack of the Clones - It's a Nniiightmmaaarrre!

I changed from being hugely into 4" to 100% into 1/6. A buddy of mine has a massive room just totally filled with SW 4" - ships, figures, variants, everything - and it always strikes me as just way too much to take in, visual overload, like a toy donation warehouse or something.

How to display a collection right is actually a real art and skill. It often is just "too much" and the coolness/impact of individual pieces, pairings or grouping is lost.

:lol

It?s all good my stuff is all mixed scale as well!

Displaying a collection is super stressful for me lol

I feel your pain.

Yup white is the superior color..

:chase

FOR SHELVES SHEESH!

Yes I do prefer white book cases as it allows my collection to pop against that background although well lighted glass shelves is still best. Not detolf glass screw that crap i?m talking about lengthy horizontal thick glass shelves with tons of bright lighting.

Yeah, that's what I'm planning - after many years of IKEA or the like. Old farts need to display their toys right... and that means high-end.:lol

I want all my Star Wars toys in a large custom room adjacent to the study that you can only access by turning the candlestick 30 degrees to the left.

Someday [emoji38]

That sounds like the plot of Knives Out 2. Except that all the toys are from TLJ and the Rose actress is like a Macauley Culkin defending the room from far right trolls trying to break in.:lol

I changed from being hugely into 4" to 100% into 1/6. A buddy of mine has a massive room just totally filled with SW 4" - ships, figures, variants, everything - and it always strikes me as just way too much to take in, visual overload, like a toy donation warehouse or something.

How to display a collection right is actually a real art and skill. It often is just "too much" and the coolness/impact of individual pieces, pairings or grouping is lost.

I can understand that. My collection is too far gone into what you're describing. I don't think I'll ever have a Show Your Shelves thread. :lol

I can understand that. My collection is too far gone into what you're describing. I don't think I'll ever have a Show Your Shelves thread. :lol

They should create a "Show Your Sh**" thread, filled with pics of sad basements overflowing with dusty, outdated Hasbro figs/vehicles.:lol

You need to have at least 1000 figs per pic, a minimum of a half dozen different Hasbro upgrades of every character, and must include a full set of 1995-96 POTF2 and SW Bendies. :lecture

Thank goodness they’re making blocks, but holy moly those really clog the cargo hold. Definitely shows how undersized this is.

Can I include my still sealed Unleashed figures lol

Don’t mind the spider webs they keep other bugs away.

Which Unleashed? 2 1/2" multi-packs or 7-8" statues? I have/had BOTH.:slap:rotfl

And um... I still love those UL 2 1/2" figs... I have a huge Hoth set-up and that size fig is perfectly in scale with older 3 3/4" Hasbro vehicles like ATST and X-wing.:dunno

Thank goodness they’re making blocks, but holy moly those really clog the cargo hold. Definitely shows how undersized this is.

Yup, it's in stuff like that where the underscale rubber meets the road.:lol

Well, they are the cargo that is being held, so they should be filling up that cargo hold :lol

They should make one of the bodies held in the carbonite blocks a Rancor just to throw the whole scale thing under a bus.

Back