3-5 Days til Leia/Boushh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do think she'll start shipping by this time next week, which means Wor-Gar and T and a few others might have her next Friday... I hope. :lol

Last edited:
Gonna wait and get this from a retailer. This has been an absolute ass kicker of a month for the ole CC. 3 PF's, 5 SW prints, and a very expensive frame.

Can't wait-- but mine'll be held up to be shipped with Street Clubber and the Legacy Moore Bond---- hopefully the Exc. faramir that I got from the wait list will come in to be added to this mix.

Does anyone know if this Leia has the new female body?

wow..I've received NOTHING. No 25 day, no 15 day, no change in status. Damn.

Can folks start putting their order time in these posts so we can get a feelin' as to when those of us folks on the fringes might hear?

Mine was 2006-08-04 17:14:57

Don't want to start buggin' Sideshow yet...but Im anxious for this one!

Oh well...looking forward to everyone's pictures though.

Last edited:
I ordered mine at SDCC but this is the date listed in my order.

Date Placed:

2006-07-28 23:30:08

Got my notice as well. I can't wait, if the sculpt is the same as the one from CIV, this will be the best SW 12in yet IMO.

I placed my order at Comic Con but the order was generated on 2006-08-01 at 18:30:10.

I'm getting mine together with Clubber, Kerberus and the Sidious-crawler. Ouch! My wallet is screaming... Still waiting for Plo and Faramir also... Patients... patients... .

I got my notice too. Unfortunately, I usually get mine shipped way after everyone else. I'm still excited about about getting it.

Man, I am not getting the emails....does anyone have the link with all of Sideshow's email addresses?

I may have to use the Timberlake signal to get Dusty's attention.:lol

I got my notice as well. So I will be having her shipped out about the same time as the Sidious Mechno-chair.

wow..I've received NOTHING. No 25 day, no 15 day, no change in status. Damn.

I haven't received any notices either for the last three things I've ordered from SSC. I just get the shipping notice and that's it.

Well at least I got this notice, so maybe the Yahoo issue is fixed.

ORDER DATE 2006-08-04 17:13:58

My oldest outstand order with Sideshow, after that was Asajj in November.

Back