2nd run GHOSTBUSTERS proton pack run RE-opened.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah no problem. i know its taken longer than we expected and i know howhorrible it is to wait ages for things that you have already paid for. so the least i could do is keep you all updated and so noone started to worry hehe. keep an eye on the 1st post as ill be marking down who's kits have been shipped over the next 2 weeks. :)

Nick, you've done admirably considering that you filled 100 orders for Proton Packs for fellow freaks :horror

I don't think anyone here has any complaints about your service, and I know many of us are still looking forward to seeing some trap kits someday :D (soon, hopefully...once you've had a chance to rest up from all the resin fumes!)

ALL KITS SHIPPED!!!

thankyou to everyone who got in on this run. if you need any help with building them just send me a PM and i'll try my best to help you out.

PM sent gatchatom!

and i have great news......1/6th traps will be ready for sale in a matter of days!

well the trap molds are all made and ive casted a few as tests and everything is perfect! apart from tha fact ive broken my usb port and so cant upload photos! grrrrrr.

if you can hold on a couple of days i should be able to get some photos up around the weekend.

but on a plus point, i am very VERY happy with how the trap kits have turned out! oh and the pedals are included too :)

photos will be up tomorow and the traps will be on sale from then.

price will be £10 for a set of 2 traps and 2 pedals :)

Back