2nd run GHOSTBUSTERS proton pack run RE-opened.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick-a-tron

Freaked Out
Reaction score
list now closed.

migwit PAID SHIPPED
monkeydad16 PAID SHIPPED
dls712 PAID SHIPPED
Dunedin x 2 PAID SHIPPED
collector49 x 4 PAID SHIPPED
KingGrayskull x 10 PAID SHIPPED
2000man x 4 PAID SHIPPED
Jediguy x 2 PAID SHIPPED
Charles Hughey x 4 PAID SHIPPED
gbfans x 1 PAID SHIPPED
gbfans x 5 PAID SHIPPED
gbfans x 4 PAID SHIPPED
EsperantoJim (proptopia) x 3 PAID SHIPPED
uscmbuzz (proptopia) PAID SHIPPED

Nick

**here are some shots of the kit and how it looks once painted and assembled (trap not included)**
minipack22.jpg

minipack31.jpg

Last edited:
i have also put these for sale on th GBfans board to speed things along so if you would like to get in on this run your best off doing it quickly.

got quite a few interested folk on board from other forums so shouldnt be too long now folks. sorry about the wait.

Sending payment for the 1 remaining pack I hadn't paid for. Are you going to hit 50 orders soon?

thankyou collector49. got a load of payments pending which should all be paid this week so shouldnt be too long now. orered all the resin at the weekend so can start casting them up this week :)

Rock on! If it hasn't been said, thanks for doing this Nick. I hope you have time to do a trap set someday.

list now closed. noy taking anymore payments. will get all packs cast and shipped within the next few weeks. many thanks to all those who got in on this run.

not a problem Migwit :)

just letting you all know the resin arrived today so casting has officaly begun! not long now folks, and again sorry its taken a while to get things moving on this run.

yes i can promise you a trap kit will be available at some point, but i cant tell you when as i have to get all my current work finished first and i just dont kow when that will be. but you guys will be the first to know when it does :)

Back