2nd of 3rd FlexPay charge declined due to bank error

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

URMonkeyTron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has gone through this. I recently had my card stolen & I called SS to put my acct. on hold until I received my new card. I received my new card & reinstated my acct. yesterday. This was handled no problem.

The issue is that when I was going through my transactions with the bank they needed to confirm me as the acct. holder so they asked me the question of my previous address. So come this evening when SS went to bill my next FlexPay charges they were declined & my order was canceled.

I immediately called the bank to see why it was declined. When I did they needed to confirm me as usual. So they asked for my current address. When I gave it to them they said it was wrong. It turns when they were confirming me as the acct. holder during the phone call for the stolen card they somehow made my previous address my current one. Which still doesn't make sense to me as I they were able to send the replacement card to the correct address.

My question is if anyone has gone through this before & were they successful in getting the orders re-opened & more importantly were they able to do so without being charged a cancellation fee? Fortunately both items are still available for pre-order, so I'm thinking that I'll order them again & wait until Monday to call them first thing to see if they can get this straightened out. My biggest concern is that I don't get charged a cancellation fee as it's a significant fee for three FlexPay items.

Thanks

Just contact them. A similar thing happened to me. I email SS and explained what happened. They placed it back on order. I was charged the cancellation fee, but they took that amount off the total of the item.

That being said, if you item is sold out they might not be able to do this.

Back