2nd Customizer Figure Challenge DEADFEST '07 development thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a zombie head a while ago, think I've got pics somewhere. Not sure if I'll use it for this or not, if I do ot'll be a second one. Is okay for me to post it? For posterity or undead inspiration...

I had fun with the last challenge & I'm a fan of zombies, so I'll give it a try too.

I think this is an excellent idea for the next challenge & if you think about it hard enough, you'll find that there's really alot of possibilities. Not just zombie flicks in general, but there's the Resident Evil & Dead Rising videogames...the Marvel Comics Zombies...how about "Eddie" from the old Iron Maiden album covers? Maybe some characters from Stephen King's "Pet Semetary"? I've always liked the zombie dad from "Father's Day" on Creepshow, remember him? Scared the hell out of me when I was a kid!

how about a zombie Rob Zombie? :D

this should be a blast.

I've always liked the zombie dad from "Father's Day" on Creepshow, remember him? Scared the hell out of me when I was a kid!

Yeah, that would be badass!! :rock:rock:rock

I WANT MY CAKE!!
creepshow%20ss%20birthday.jpg

Count me in on the Undead Fest! Already have a project in mind and really looking forward to adding something to the insanity. It would be kinda cool if this Dead Fest could tie in with Spooktacular '07 somehow, but this is sure to be a Freakin' Halloween blast all by itself!
:mummy:winkpumpk:mummy:winkpumpk:mummy

I know it's early but I was just curious if anyone's started yet? So far I've got parts coming for my "hero", but no zombie work yet.

Just keeping the machine greased!!!

Actually yes. Sort of. I'm utilizing some stuff I was working on anyway that will go nicely with it.

I'm splitting my time while my sculpey hardens on one project, and I take a sewing break from my other two projects, I start working on the zombie stuff.

I'm in I didnt manage to pull anything out last time beacuse of the post office (the parts for my female figure showed up last week not helpful) this time around I'm trying to use stuff I have around and have already started. And there is no way I wont be done by Halloween.

I have to admit with so many Star Wars custom done or in the works, it's nice to have something where there are no boundaries! Limits can be fustrating!

On a sidenote, anyone looking for good weapons cheap, I saw three or four different gun sets at Wal-Mart yesterday. There in one of the car toys isles. They had an RPG, machine guns, and one sweet shotgun set!

I have to admit with so many Star Wars custom done or in the works, it's nice to have something where there are no boundaries! Limits can be fustrating!

On a sidenote, anyone looking for good weapons cheap, I saw three or four different gun sets at Wal-Mart yesterday. There in one of the car toys isles. They had an RPG, machine guns, and one sweet shotgun set!

Thanks dude! I am always looking for 1/6 guns!

Can't let this one fall off the page... :D
Anyone else gonna add to the list of Deadfest figure contributors?

Are we gonna see a Customikey figure this go round?
How about you newer customs makers?
Join us!

I'm already enjoying this challenge and cant wait for October. Got 1 zombie done now to get more done I think I need a whole Zombie army..

Great to see some gung ho action already!
Great news guys!

Hope I can get to one soon! :D
I have been thinking...

I think im going to do some sort of classic Dawn of thr Dead zombie, with that starnge blue skin and a themed costume. I was going to do a zombie that was half way through a autospy but then decided to go with my favorite orignal DotD zombie.

I almost want to make some from Night of the Living Dead...."They're coming to get you Barbara!" :lol ....anyway...we'll see....

I keep going back and forth between a couple of themes? Not sure which way I'll end up going... but it should still be a lot of fun :rock

Back