Premium Format 2nd chance for Vlad EXC PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think VS1976 is talking about Vlad, which is the subject of this thread. i believe you mean the PPO for Wolvie. i think i got Wolvie in 2006. surely Vlad wasn't PPO'd in 2006

Ahhh i thought he was talking about Wolvie...they didn't send an email out about Vlad.

lol, actually they did ^. that's why i made this topic. SS sent me an email saying they had a few Vlad Dracula exc PFs and since i was on the waitlist for it, they were contacting me to see if i still wanted one, it was called a "Second chance" email. i'd say it's the same type email u received for Wolvie. first come first serve thing. tho the Wolvie email is of course is much stranger to get since he's been gone for like 5+ years

lol, actually they did ^. that's why i made this topic. SS sent me an email saying they had a few Vlad Dracula exc PFs and since i was on the waitlist for it, they were contacting me to see if i still wanted one, it was called a "Second chance" email. i'd say it's the same type email u received for Wolvie. first come first serve thing. tho the Wolvie email is of course is much stranger to get since he's been gone for like 5+ years

Oh sweet! I thought they did that one on facebook! They put stuff up on there too yesterday. So.....what all did they put back up or second chance yesterday!?!?!

it's an awesome piece and one of the few pfs i have kept and never thought about selling. but, like bad moon, i'm a bit biased.

I adore my Vlad PF. He takes pride of place in my living room and everybody, from kids (from a safe distance!) to adults have been bowled over by him. I'd pay double what I originally spent if I ever needed a replacement.

98966_full.jpg

Back