24: Live Another Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Jack have any personal reason for offing Mrs Stark like that? Maybe I'm forgetting.

Naw, I think he just DGAF anymore. Usually he keeps the big bad alive because they still have something hiding, but they'd stopped all the drones so he didn't need her for anything. So, in that sense, it was pretty cool to see them avoiding the usual 24 cliches

That's what I was thinking earlier on, in previous seasons I'm sure I recall the primary villain being captured only to be broken free by yet more minions on the way to CTU or something.

I'm guess it's because this season of 24 is only 13 episodes, so they couldn't spare the extra time for a long, drawn-out plot with Catelyn Stark :lol. But, I have to say, it was pretty shocking to see her get thrown out of the window by Bauer.

Dammit! I just read this...

June 13 – Producers say they’re open to a Bauer-free 24, with the series potentially continuing with Yvonne Strahovski replacing Kiefer Sutherland as lead.

https://seriable.com/24-live-another-day-cancelled-renewed-season-10/

It looks like the show has a good chance of renewal. But, no Bauer = no 24. If he's gone after this season, the ratings for any future seasons will plummet.

No Kiefer: no interest. Strahovski has the charisma of a spoon.

Love this season. 24 is my favorite show of all time and I just cannot imagine it without Jack. I do like Yvonne as well but it wouldn't be the same...even with the fast editing and great music by Sean Callary. :)

No Kiefer: no interest. Strahovski has the charisma of a spoon.

Ooooooh. Wouldn't go that far, she's both hot and pretty cool IMO, but not quite ready to let go of Sutherland's Bauer yet. Give them another shared season at least for the Bauer character to really pass the torch. I do see the potential though.

I understand what some people see in Yvonne Strahovski, but I don't care for her in the slightest. If they wanted to go for a female lead, they should've kept Renee alive. They've got a few eps to try and change my mind though.

Man, it's been a long time..... Renee was the red head right? I liked her. She was killed by a sniper was it?

Dammit! I just read this...

June 13 – Producers say they’re open to a Bauer-free 24, with the series potentially continuing with Yvonne Strahovski replacing Kiefer Sutherland as lead.

https://seriable.com/24-live-another-day-cancelled-renewed-season-10/

It looks like the show has a good chance of renewal. But, no Bauer = no 24. If he's gone after this season, the ratings for any future seasons will plummet.

24 has been CHUCKed.:lol:rotfl

that's like watching the show, the shield's vic mackey pass it to mark wahlberg.lolz

Back