212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, the Utapau Trooper looks so good...I missed out on him originally and SO wish that SS would re-release him...along with the Shock Trooper...those are two I missed out on that are gaping holes in my Clone Army :monkey2

If you are patient, they come up for great prices...and I am talking about VERY close to retail...relatively frequently in the buy/sell/trade section here and on ebay.

If you are patient, they come up for great prices...and I am talking about VERY close to retail...relatively frequently in the buy/sell/trade section here and on ebay.

True true I sold an extra 1 three months ago for 100$ + shipping but evay is hit or miss for descent prices.

Man, the Utapau Trooper looks so good...I missed out on him originally and SO wish that SS would re-release him...along with the Shock Trooper...those are two I missed out on that are gaping holes in my Clone Army :monkey2

well,i got 3 of these dudes,but i need space for the upcoming airborne trooper.i ordered 2,so it might get a bit crowded with cody also in the mix

If you just want a 212th, I'd get a loose Waxxer or Boil and remove the individual markings, unless you plan on cracking this and resuiting him. As nice as the weathering is on the original, the old suits just pose like crap and look like a Medicom Spidey suit coming out of the armor spaces imo. :lol

If you just want a 212th, I'd get a loose Waxxer or Boil and remove the individual markings, unless you plan on cracking this and resuiting him. As nice as the weathering is on the original, the old suits just pose like crap and look like a Medicom Spidey suit coming out of the armor spaces imo. :lol

So true if you want a clone that blends in with cody/212th without the old rubber body suit just get a waxer/boil or just buy the set that way you have both phase 1/2 and headsculpts and you can always just redo the paint if you want. The set comes out to about what you would pay for a 212th but you get so much more ;)

So true if you want a clone that blends in with cody/212th without the old rubber body suit just get a waxer/boil or just buy the set that way you have both phase 1/2 and headsculpts and you can always just redo the paint if you want. The set comes out to about what you would pay for a 212th but you get so much more ;)

:goodpost: I will get brave enough to just crack my Utapau Trooper someday and replace the bodysuit, that day just isn't today. :lol

The shock trooper is the only one I need. Found them on eBay but just could not bring myself to pay what they wanted for it.

Came close to ordering another set of them (I have one ex and one reg). This way Cody has many troopers to command. Right now with the discount they are $174.00 plus you can use a GC and get a free SW 1/6 item if you but it this week.

Came close to ordering another set of them (I have one ex and one reg). This way Cody has many troopers to command. Right now with the discount they are $174.00 plus you can use a GC and get a free SW 1/6 item if you but it this week.

How do you get that deal??? I don't see it on SS?

The shock trooper is the only one I need. Found them on eBay but just could not bring myself to pay what they wanted for it.

I hear ya! Folks are asking some insane prices on ebay...As much as SS knows we dig the cloth undersuit why wouldn't they re-release the Utapau and the Shock...they know they'd sell!! :gah:

If you don't mind being creative about the size differences, the Medi Shocks are pretty much dirt cheap still.

Anyone have an extra box form this figure they don't need?

Hi all
This is my first post. Hope I am doing this correctly. Here is a pic of some of my soldiers.

Back