212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
calf armor on left leg is correct on Medicom and Sideshow WTF is that?, and really how long ago did the Medicom come out before the SSC was developed?, long time now..and really, just think about this. Would a woman take a tall man with a short "one" over a shorter man with a bigger "one"? :lol.

Hmmm, okay, let's see:

attachment.php

Sideshow Cons:
Thigh armor was reduced to add articulation.
Loose ankles.
Codpiece is too small.
Chest plate needs to be boiled and folded in.
Dull armor needs to be shined.
Helmet mics need to be smaller.
Corner of eyes needs to be touched up.
Small amount of gray paint needed for shoes.

Medicom cons:
Helmet looks too big in comparison to body.
"Teeth" not vented.
Shoulder armor has no forward "bell."
Upper arm armor is too small.
Shoulder armor is taped to chest armor.
Belt is molded to pelvic armor.
Thermal detonator molded to belt.
Abdominal piece is also molded to pelvic armor.
Holster is cheap pleather and glued together.
Body is extremely fragile.
Shoulders/chest too narrow.
Body not accurate 1:6
Legs look too short and almost "stubby."
Armor is less detailed.
Absolutely no detail on the shoes.
Blaster is too small and bent.​

I'll leave out green vs. smoke lenses since both are accurate being hero vs. stunt. I'll also leave out the soft armor vs. the hard armor since that seems to be a matter of preference. Although, I think it was Medicom's choice to use the soft armor which prevented them from getting crisp detailing. That and taping the shoulder armor to the chest plate and molding the abdominal piece, belt, thermal detonator and pelvic piece together is a R&D cop out and not even close to achieving realism.

Again, the Medi was great for it's day. But that day has come and gone with the same thing happening with their clones if SS's turns out even half as good as it looks in the pics. My major issue is that you keep ignoring the glaring inaccuracy issues with the Medicom Stormtrooper which are significantly greater issues, while blasting away anal retentively at Sideshow's which you've had under a microscope since your first post in that thread and in the same post praising the Medi for it's "superiority."

Additionally, I don't have to resort to immature name calling or BS immature remarks like women preferring "size" to prove my point. Apparently you do though.

Last edited:
You just won't let this go will you, but please carry on it's quite entertaining.

Yes, please carry on if it's civilized. Please stop if all you can do is bash one another's opinion (and I have to stress that it is opinion--not fact).

Anyone charged yet??

I would think shipping on this would start today or tomorrow since it arrived in the warehouse last week.

Back