2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2017 College Football General Discussion

As much as I HATE Baker Mayfield and OU, I'm not positive that OK State will beat OU 2x this year and go to the playoffs. We have the prolific offense. But as soon as we go against some NFL talent on Def, we will stall out. Our defense is not that good. We haven't really played anyone yet. We play TCU this weekend which should give me more insight. But OK ST always struggles with OU. OU has too much swagger so that will either lead to a blowout in Stillwater or us winning that game.

LSU is a dumpster. Ohio State will be fine. They lost to Virginia Tech a few years back (who later went 6-6). They will be playoff eligible this year. Penn St is NOT that good.

I don't see OU beating OSU twice.

USC was WAY overrated.

surprised MSU didn't jump from nothing to top 10 cause SEC! LSU crying for not getting Herman....

Going to be Clemson and Bama again for the NC. Bama will prolly win it.

This is the weekend I miss college the most. The season is quickly going down the tubes, but a win against Georgia makes everyone feel better. Go Gators!!!

Penn State is the one football team I would root against, even when playing against a bum like Urban Meyer, Jim Harbaugh, or Lane Kiffen. They should have shut the team down forever after the child molestation scandal. But of course, money trumps everything in this world, and most of the offenders got off with minor slaps on the wrist, while Penn State is able to turn itself into a national title contender in less than a decade. Let's just gloss over all that unpleasantness.

Well, this has been a great weekend for the fire McElwain crowd. I just don’t know anymore what it’ll take to get this program back to where it used to be.

Back